Hello to you! Vanessa here with a pink holiday card using the Holiday Greetings set.
I started with a panel of white cardstock and masked off a hill on the bottom of the panel. Now I applied Kitsch Flamingo, Festive Berries and Picked Raspberries Distress Oxide Inks using the Forest Trees Stencils. After I had removed the mask, I adhered the panel to my card base.
Then I stamped the snowmen from Snowman Kisses, colored the images with Copics, die-cut the pieces with the matching dies and adhered the elements to the card with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment, inking the stamp with red and pink inks, die-cut it and adhered it to the front. Finally, I added snow with a white gel pen.
Do you like pinks for holiday cards? Have a lovely weekend :)
------------------------------------------
Hello crafty friends, Tina here with a sweet mini slimline
Christmas card featuring the new Holiday
Greetings stamp and die
set! I love the size and the beautiful font of these sentiments!
Today we are creating an arctic scene for the cute penguins from the Penguin Pals set. First, I die cut two mini slimline rectangles out of Neenah Solar White cardstock. One of these was used to create two snowy hills for my front panel.
On the second rectangle I stamped a mountain range from Country
Scenes. However, the mountains come with a pine border that I masked
off since we are going for a South Pole look. To complete the scene I also
stamped and die cut the igloo from Winter
Scenes and three adorable penguins from the Penguin
Pals set. All the images were colored with Copic markers, and I
added tons of snowflakes with a white gel pen.
The sky of the card panel and the two snowy hills were
inked with Distress
Oxides, and covered with white snowflakes. To get a ‘frosty’ look, I
added some white glitter and mica flakes to the mountain tops, igloo, snow
banks and icy block.
I stamped one of the sentiments from the Holiday Greetings stamp in pink and used the die set to cut it out. To create dimension, I cut two extra sentiment layers from white cardstock and stacked them all together with liquid glue.
To assemble the card, I added the two snowy hills to the
panel and adhered my images and sentiment. I glued my card panel to a white
lacy rectangle and mounted it to a card base.
And
that finishes my Arctic scene card! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop
by and happy crafting!
Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
![]() Penguin Pals Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Penguin Pals Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Winter Scenes Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Winter Scenes Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Country Scenes Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Country Scenes Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Forest Trees Stencils Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Holiday Greetings Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Holiday Greetings Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio | |
![]() Snowman Kisses Stamps Shop at: Sunny Studio |
![]() Snowman Kisses Dies Shop at: Sunny Studio |




















These are both fantastic!! Love the two different takes!
ReplyDeleteLori S in PA