Friday, October 28, 2022

Holiday Greetings Cards with Vanessa and Tina

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a pink holiday card using the Holiday Greetings set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Greetings Winter Themed Holiday Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Snowman Kisses, Forest Tree Stencils)

I started with a panel of white cardstock and masked off a hill on the bottom of the panel. Now I applied Kitsch Flamingo, Festive Berries and Picked Raspberries Distress Oxide Inks using the Forest Trees Stencils. After I had removed the mask, I adhered the panel to my card base. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Greetings Winter Themed Holiday Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Snowman Kisses, Forest Tree Stencils)

Then I stamped the snowmen from Snowman Kisses, colored the images with Copics, die-cut the pieces with the matching dies and adhered the elements to the card with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment, inking the stamp with red and pink inks, die-cut it and adhered it to the front. Finally, I added snow with a white gel pen.

Do you like pinks for holiday cards? Have a lovely weekend :)

------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends, Tina here with a sweet mini slimline Christmas card featuring the new Holiday Greetings stamp and die set! I love the size and the beautiful font of these sentiments!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Greetings Winter Themed Holiday Card by Tina (featuring Country Scenes, Winter Scenes, Penguin Party)

Today we are creating an arctic scene for the cute penguins from the Penguin Pals set. First, I die cut two mini slimline rectangles out of Neenah Solar White cardstock. One of these was used to create two snowy hills for my front panel.

On the second rectangle I stamped a mountain range from Country Scenes. However, the mountains come with a pine border that I masked off since we are going for a South Pole look. To complete the scene I also stamped and die cut the igloo from Winter Scenes and three adorable penguins from the Penguin Pals set. All the images were colored with Copic markers, and I added tons of snowflakes with a white gel pen.

The sky of the card panel and the two snowy hills were inked with Distress Oxides, and covered with white snowflakes. To get a ‘frosty’ look, I added some white glitter and mica flakes to the mountain tops, igloo, snow banks and icy block.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Greetings Winter Themed Holiday Card by Tina (featuring Country Scenes, Winter Scenes, Penguin Party)

I stamped one of the sentiments from the Holiday Greetings stamp in pink and used the die set to cut it out. To create dimension, I cut two extra sentiment layers from with card stock and stacked them all together with liquid glue.

To assemble the card, I added the two snowy hills to the panel and adhered my images and sentiment. I glued my card panel to a white lacy rectangle and mounted it to a card base. As embellishment I added a few of the Pure White Jewels scattered around the sentiment.

And that finishes my artic scene card! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and happy crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Penguin Pals Stamps
Penguin Pals Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Pals Dies
Penguin Pals Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Stamps
Winter Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Dies
Winter Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Forest Trees Stencils
Forest Trees Stencils
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Greetings Stamps
Holiday Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Greetings Dies
Holiday Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowman Kisses Stamps
Snowman Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowman Kisses Dies
Snowman Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. These are both fantastic!! Love the two different takes!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete