Thursday, October 13, 2022

Mini Mat & Tag Die Focused Cards with Waleska and Marine

Hello Friends!! Waleska here with you. It is Thursday and that means I have a new Sunny Studio Stamps project for you! I am very excited to share the tags I created with the new Mini Mat and Tag #4 dies. I hope I can share inspiration that will get you excited to create!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mini Mat & Tag Die Focused Holiday Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Classy Christmas, Fancy Frame Dies)

I love this tag dies, they are beautiful and very easy to use. I started this shaker tags by die cutting them with kraft cardstock, I wanted to use some non-traditional Christmas colors for them so, I decided to go with pink, purple and teal. To ink the inside of the shaker I used oxide inks in colors Kitsch Flamingo, Shaded Lilac and Peacock Feathers. I used matching glitter for the shakers. I added an embossed vellum poinsettia from the Classy Christmas Stamps.

I wanted to create a card with one of the tags, to do that I used the Moroccan Circles Embossing folder for the front panel of the card inked with the same color I used for the shaker and I frame it with the Fancy Frames Rectangle Dies in kraft cardstock.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mini Mat & Tag Die Focused Holiday Card by Waleska Galindo (featuring Classy Christmas, Fancy Frame Dies)

To finish the rest of the tags I added some Pastel Jewels Mix in the center, the sentiment Noel is also from the Classy Christmas stamps stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturne. Finally I mixed some white acrylic paint with water and splatter some onto the tags to simulate snow.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope your day is full of crafty time!

-----------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends, Marine here with you today! I'm thrilled to be back on the blog with this trio of spooky cute shaker tags I created using the new Mini Mat & Tag 3 die set, as well as a mix & match of images from different stamp sets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mini Mat & Tag Die Focused Holiday Tags by Marine Simon (featuring Garden Fairy, Too Cute to Spook)

As very often I started off by stamping the images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies and then colored everything using traditional Halloween colors: green, orange, purple and black. The images are from:

Too Cute to Spook for the pumpkins and spiders
Garden Fairy for three fairies and wands
Farm Fresh for the crows

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mini Mat & Tag Die Focused Holiday Tags by Marine Simon (featuring Garden Fairy, Too Cute to Spook)

Once everything was colored, I cut all the different pieces to build the tags using dies from the Mini Mat & Tag 3 die set, as well as the star die from the Mini Mat & Tag 4 die set, and pattern papers from the Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones paper pack + Heroic Halftone paper pack.

I first attached a piece of clear acetate at the back of each black frame, as well as foam strips all around the opening. I added powder on the inside edges of the foam strips to make those edges non sticky, and then I poured a few spoons of sequins mix inside each frame. I closed the shaker tags using a plain tag panel at the back of each frame, and then I attached the topper pieces and stars.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mini Mat & Tag Die Focused Holiday Tags by Marine Simon (featuring Garden Fairy, Too Cute to Spook)

I used black ribbon to create a handle at the top of each tag, and next I stuck the images on the tags. I also white heat embossed one "You're bewitching" and two "Trick or treat" sentiments from Bewitching on black cardstock, trimmed them into slim banners and attached them at the top of the tags. And finally I added sparkles to the fairies wings, and added highlights and details to the images using a white gel pen.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Mini Mat & Tag Die Focused Holiday Tags by Marine Simon (featuring Garden Fairy, Too Cute to Spook)

And that's it! I hope that you like those fun, cute and colorful Halloween shaker tags. As always you will find more details and information in the process video so feel welcome to check it out (click on the image above). Thank you so much for stopping by, and see you next time! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Bewitching Stamps
Bewitching Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Heroic Halftones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Moroccan Circles Embossing
Moroccan Circles Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classy Christmas Stamps
Classy Christmas Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Too Cute To Spook Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Too Cute To Spook Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Mat & Tag 4 Dies
Mini Mat & Tag 4 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: