Thursday, October 20, 2022

Snow One Like You Cards with Waleska and Marine

Hello Friends, Waleska here. For today's project, I thought it would be fun to continue with the non-traditional colors for Christmas. The stamp I will be using today is super cute Snow One Like You Stamp this one comes with an adorable girl and snowman with a bunch of little snowflakes.

Sunny Studio Stamps Snowman with Girl in Snowy Woods with Birch Trees Snow One Like You Holiday Christmas Card by Waleska

I started my card coloring the cute girl and snowman. That helped me to decide on the color palette for the rest of the elements. I used copic markers RV00/BV01 for the lilacs and to do some shading I used C1/C2, I also used a white Posca Pen to create a little pattern on the clothes. I inked the background using Oxide inks Spun Sugar and Shaded Lilac, I used masking paper to create a moon in the center of this panel.

I created a snow bank with white cardstock and I also die cut some trees from the Rustic Winter dies I added some shadow details with the C1 and C2 markers. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps Snowman with Girl in Snowy Woods with Birch Trees Snow One Like You Holiday Christmas Card by Waleska

I finally adhered my front panel to a pink and white card bases to match the colors used before. Thank you so much for stopping by today! Remember there's snow one else like YOU!

---------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends, Marine here with you today! This new card features the lovely Snow One Like You stamp set. Those cute characters reminded me of Olaf and Anna from the Disney movie Frozen. So I went with cold tones to really give the card a wintery frozen look.

Sunny Studio Stamps Pop-up Box Snowman Snow One Like You Holiday Christmas Card by Marine Simon

As always I started off by stamping the images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them using the coordinating dies and then used my alcohol markers to color everything. And along with Snow One Like You, I picked:

the tree border from Winter Scenes
the mountain border from Country Scenes
the castle from Enchanted
a pine tree from Seasonal Trees

Sunny Studio Stamps Pop-up Box Snowman Snow One Like You Holiday Christmas Card by Marine Simon

Once the coloring was done, I cut and assembled the different elements to build the pop-up card. I cut the main pieces out of white woodgrain cardstock, the snow borders out of white glitter cardstock, and the decorative pieces out of pattern papers from the Dots & Stripes Pastels paper pack + Joyful Holiday paper pack. And on the decorative piece that goes on the front, I white heat embossed my "There's snow one else like you" greeting.

On the back panel, I attached the mountain borders as well as the castle. In front of the castle, I stuck the tree border, and then I attached the pine trees and characters in the foreground using glue dots.

And that's it! I hope you like this enchanted frozen pop-up card. As always you are welcome to check the process video to see how this cute scene came to life. Thank you so much for stopping by, and see you next time!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Rustic Winter Dies
Rustic Winter Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Stamps
Enchanted Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Enchanted Dies
Enchanted Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Stamps
Winter Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Dies
Winter Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snow One Like You Stamps
Snow One Like You Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snow One Like You Dies
Snow One Like You Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Joyful Holiday Paper
Joyful Holiday Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. HI, Waleska and Marine - These are so cute - Adorable!! I especially love Waleska's colors. FYI some of the links in Waleska's portion did not seem to work.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete