Monday, October 17, 2022

Holiday Greetings Cards with Cathy and Bobbi

Hey friends! Cathy here today sharing a card featuring the Holiday Greetings Stamps paired with a cute reindeer from the Reindeer Games Stamps. I just love these big, bold greetings!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Greetings Holiday Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Reindeer Games, Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Stitched Oval Dies)

To begin this card, I die-cut a piece of light gray cardstock using the Frilly Frames Stripes Dies and adhered the frame portion to a red A2 card base. I then cut a piece of ivory cardstock 3 1/2” x 4 3/4" and embossed it using the Cable Knit Embossing Folder. I matted this piece on a red cardstock (3 5/8” x 4 7/8”) and adhered it to the gray frame.

Next, I die-cut a piece of kraft cardstock using a Scalloped Oval Mat 2 Die and a piece of patterned paper from the Joyful Holiday Paper Pack using a Stitched Oval Die. I adhered these together on the center of the card front.

I stamped the pinecones and berries from the Winter Wreaths Stamps using Brushed Corduroy, Walnut Stain and Festive Berries Distress inks and die-cut them using the coordinating dies. I also die-cut a few leaves from cream cardstock using the Winter Greenery Dies and adhered these towards the bottom and right side of the oval.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Greetings Holiday Card by Cathy Chapdelaine (featuring Reindeer Games, Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Stitched Oval Dies)

I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Holiday Greetings Stamps on white cardstock using Barn Door Distress ink and stamped it again with Versamark ink. I then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder for a little shine and die-cut it using the coordinating dies.

To finish, I stamped a reindeer from the Reindeer Games Stamps on Neenah Classic Crest 80lb solar white cardstock, colored it with Copics and die-cut it using the coordinating dies. I adhered it using foam tape for added dimension.

I hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration, please visit my blog www.inkredibleadventures.com and you can also find me on Instagram as @cathy.chapdelaine.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello Sunny friends. It’s Bobbi here sharing some festive tags for the holidays. I’m using the Holiday Greetings stamp set and coordinating dies.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Greetings Holiday Tags by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Penguin Party, Reindeer Games, Snowman Kisses, Stitched Arch Dies)

For each tag, I cut the tag out of the Joyful Holiday Paper using the largest tag shape from the Stitched Arch Dies. I added hole reinforcements cut from coordinating patterns and glued them at the top. I personalized each one with cute images and a greeting from the Holiday Greetings stamp set and coordinating dies. This set comes with four large, scripted phrases.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Greetings Holiday Tags by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Snowman Kisses, Stitched Arch Dies)

For the "Merry Christmas" tag, I used the reverse cut from one of the tag reinforcement cuts and created an arch window for the cute snowman from the Snowman Kisses stamp set and coordinating dies to peek through. Greenery and the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Holiday Greetings stamp set and coordinating dies were attached for a festive feel.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Greetings Holiday Tags by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Reindeer Games, Stitched Arch Dies)

For the "Happy Holidays" tag, I added the cute Santa Claus and reindeer from the Reindeer Games stamp set and coordinating dies and a white hand cut snow hill along with some berries and holly to finish the look.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Greetings Holiday Tags by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Penguin Party, Stitched Arch Dies)


My third tag is decked out with two cute penguins from the 
Penguin Party stamp set and coordinating dies. I hand drew a string of lights for the penguins to hold and added in the "Season's Greetings" phrase at the top. The phrase was stamped using two colors of green ink for a two-tone look.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Greetings Holiday Tags by Bobbi Lemanski (featuring Snowman Kisses, Stitched Arch Dies)

For my last tag, I used the other two snowmen from the 
Snowman Kisses stamp set and coordinating dies and attached the "Happy New Year" phrase at the bottom. I added white Pearl Pen dots to all the white dots in the background for a more dimensional look.


Thanks for stopping by today. If you want to see more ideas and inspiration from me, subscribe to my blog, BobbiHartDesign.com. I’ll send you updates on new posts! You can also find me on Instagram as @BobbiHartDesign and on Facebook as BobbiHartDesign.


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Cable Knit Embossing
Cable Knit Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Frilly Frames Stripes Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 2 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Greenery DIes
Winter Greenery DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Greetings Stamps
Holiday Greetings Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Greetings Dies
Holiday Greetings Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Party Stamps
Penguin Party Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Penguin Party Dies
Penguin Party Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Reindeer Games Stamps
Reindeer Games Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Reindeer Games Dies
Reindeer Games Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowman Kisses Stamps
Snowman Kisses Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Snowman Kisses Dies
Snowman Kisses Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Wreaths Stamps
Winter Wreaths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Wreaths Dies
Winter Wreaths Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Joyful Holiday Paper
Joyful Holiday Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness, these are all so cute! Love them!! TFS!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete