Sunday, April 24, 2022

Summer 2022 Sneak Peek Winners + New Design Team Members

Hello there!  Thank you so much for joining me this week to help us celebrate our newest Summer Release!  I'm super exited to announce the following winners:

Monday
Caren Bartholomew

Tuesday
Lauryne Cunningham

Wednesday
Rosalie Beaube

Thursday
A Ito

Friday
Nikki Cochran

I have emailed each of you so if you didn't receive my email, please check your spam folder.



I am also thrilled to have the these four talented ladies joining our Sunny Studio team of designers who will begin sharing their own Summer cards starting on Monday. Yay!  I've received a little sneak peek and they are really going to inspire you!

Alma Störk

Bobbi Lemanski



With new faces it sadly means we have to say goodbye to several designers who we have come to love and adore over the years. Thank you Anja, Franci, Mayra and Ashley for all your inspiring cards and friendship. You mean the world to me and I will miss you greatly. 

1 comment: