Monday, April 4, 2022

Critters on the Go Cards with Mayra and Ashley

Happy Monday everyone, Mayra here with you! I am sharing this card with you today using the adorable Critters On the Go stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters on the Go Cards by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Picket Fence Border Dies, Scalloped Fence Dies, Garden Fairy, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

I began by using the stitched rectangles from the Stitched Rectangle die set to die-cut the panels for the base of the card and to create the grass, bush, and ground layers. I then used the grass die from the Picket Fence Border die set to die cut the grass border. I used the cloud and hillside borders from the Slimline Nature Borders die set to create the layer of bushes, and the ground layers. The fence is from the Scalloped Fence die set. Next, I used Copic markers to color the images from the Critters On the Go stamp set, the mushrooms from the Home Sweet Gnome stamp set, and the flowers and butterflies from the Garden Fairy stamp set. 

Copics Used: Pinks: RV55, RV04, RV23, RV02, E93, R22; Browns: E41, E31, E55

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters on the Go Cards by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Picket Fence Border Dies, Scalloped Fence Dies, Garden Fairy, Stitched Rectangle Dies)

I then stamped the sentiment from the Critters On the Go stamp set and the Charming City stamp set onto a banner. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by today. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

---------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a cute card featuring the Critters on the Go set! My daughter and I had so much fun crafting together with this set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters on the Go Cards by Ashley Ebben (featuring Scalloped Circle Mat Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, Hello Word Dies, Charming City)

I started by creating a background with repeating scooters using the Critters on the Go images. I knew I wanted the animals to pop, so I kept everything in the background a light grey. I added a scalloped circle to anchor my images with light grey cardstock and the Scalloped Circle Mat 1 dies. I stamped the line of buildings from Charming City in the same light grey ink I used for the scooters onto Bristol smooth cardstock. I used different colors of grey Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to softly color the road and cut the whole piece with a Stitched Circle Small die. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters on the Go Cards by Ashley Ebben (featuring Scalloped Circle Mat Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, Hello Word Dies, Charming City)

I stamped the images from Critters on the Go that I wanted to use on Bristol smooth cardstock and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. My daughter found some blue cardstock she wanted to use on her card, so I pulled from her color inspiration for my scooter. I cut everything out with the matching dies, then added the images to my card. For my sentiment, I stamped the first part in black ink directly onto my circle. I think it helps balance the big height difference between the giraffe and the puppy he's pulling on a skateboard. I then grabbed the same blue cardstock my daughter was using and used the Hello Word die three times to create a dimensional word.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Fence Die
Scalloped Fence Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Charming City Stamps
Charming City Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critters on the Go Stamps
Critters on the Go Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critters on the Go Dies
Critters on the Go Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mayra & Ashley - These are darling, both of them. I happen to love that giraffe image - it makes me chuckle or at least smile every single time I see it. Love both backgrounds! TFS -
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete