Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Bunnyville Cards with Isha and Kavya

Hello everyone, Isha here today sharing a fun and playful spring theme HELLO card featuring our new Bunnyville stamps and dies. I really like how happy and playful these bunnies are and they give me a huge smile :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Slimline Dies)

To start, I created the background using watercolors. Next, stamp images from the Bunnyville stamp, colour them using copic markers and die-cut using the coordinating dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Slimline Dies)

Adhere the images to the mat layer to create a fun scene. Next, I die-cut the word HELLO twice from the white card using the Slimline Scalloped Frame die. Colour one with copics in blue ombre and second in orange ombre. Adhere the orange behind the blue in slight off-set. Adhere to the card. To finish, add Nuvo crystal glaze to the word.

Thank you for dropping by. Have a nice day!

------------------------------------------------

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun project. With Easter around the corner, I thought I’d create a card by combining a bunch of older and newer releases.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Kavya (featuring Chubby Bunny, Chickie Baby, Little Birdie)

I first started off by stamping and coloring a bunch of images from BunnyvilleLittle BirdieChubby Bunny and Chicky Baby stamps. Then I created my background by ink blending Speckled Egg and Dusty Concord distress oxide inks and used green cardstock for the grass. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Kavya (featuring Chubby Bunny, Chickie Baby, Little Birdie)

Finally, I arranged all the elements on the background to finish my card! 

I hope this inspires you to pull out your older sets ;) Happy Crafting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Dies
Chubby Bunny Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Stamps
Bunnyville Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Dies
Bunnyville Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Dies
Little Birdie Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: