Monday, April 11, 2022

Designers Choice Card with Mayra

Hello and happy Monday everyone, Mayra here. I can't believe this is my last card as a DT member of this wonderful company. It has been such a joy and blessing to be part of this team. Today, I created a card to share with you using the lovely Spring Greenery die set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greenery Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Lovey Dovey, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Frilly Frame Dies)

I began by die-cutting the base panel using the Stitched Rectangle die set, the scalloped layer using the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die set, and the greenery from the Spring Greenery die set. I then added color to the die-cuts using Shabby Shutter, Peeled Paint, and Forest Moss Distress Oxide inks. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greenery Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Lovey Dovey, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Frilly Frame Dies)

I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Lovey Dovey stamp set onto vellum and then used the coordinating die to die-cut the sentiment. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Dies
Lovey Dovey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greenery Dies
Spring Greenery Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment