Friday, April 29, 2022

Kiddie Pool Cards with Vanessa and Audrey

Hello to you! Vanessa here with my first take on the new release using Kiddie Pool.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Kiddie Pool Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Swimming Pool Dies)

I first die-cut the pool from my white panel of cardstock, inked the edges of the pool and adhered a piece of acetate behind the opening. Now I added foam tape behind the pool, filled the area with sequins and adhered the panel to the card base. I stamped my images, colored the pieces with Copic markers, die-cut everything the matching dies and adhered the elements to the card. 

This is a list of the products I used today:
Kiddie Pool stamps + dies
Silly Sloths stamps dies (leaves)
Beach Babies stamps + dies (ball)
Swimming Pool dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Kiddie Pool Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Swimming Pool Dies)

Finally, I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of green cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder, notched one end and adhered it.

Isn't this release amazing? It's such fun! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

-------------------------------------------

Hello friend! Audrey here with a summer inspired card to share with you! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Kiddie Pool Card by Audrey Tokach

To create this card, I started off by watercolor a background using Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass and Mowed Lawn. I cut the panel just a smidge smaller than a A2 card front. I stamped and colored images from Kiddie Pool and die cut them with the coordinating Kiddie Pool dies. For the swimming pool, I stamped and die cut it, then stamped it again on polka dot paper from the Rainbow Bright 6x6 paper pad. I fussy cut that piece and glue it to the die cut piece. To make the pool water sparkle, I added a layer of Glossy Accents and then went around the water's edge with Stickles glitter. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Kiddie Pool Card by Audrey Tokach

I stamped a sentiment from the set on a diecut banner, and added a snippet of striped paper from the Rainbow Bright paper pad under the sentiment, and along the bottom edge of the panel before adhering it to an A2 card base. To finish off my card, I added some white gel pen accents.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Stamps
Silly Sloths Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Silly Sloths Dies
Silly Sloths Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Kiddie Pool Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Kiddie Pool Dies
Kiddie Pool Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Swimming Pool Die
Swimming Pool Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment