Friday, April 15, 2022

Designers Choice Cards with Audrey and Vanessa

Hello friends, Audrey here! Today, I have a card to share with you using one of my favorite Sunny Studio stamp sets, Fabulous Flamingos! I love the images in this set so much.  Flamingos are one of my favorite animals, and although I've had this set for a while, this is the first time I am getting to use it! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fabulous Flamingos Card by Audrey Tokach

To create this card, I started off by ink blending a tropical sky background directly onto an A2 white card base using Distress ink in Salt Water Taffy and Squeezed Lemonade. I concentrated the yellow in the center, then overlapped the Saltwater Taffy and blended the ink softer as I worked down the panel, eventually fading into white. Then, I stamped and colored several images from the Fabulous Flamingos stamp set with copic markers and die cut them with the coordinating Fabulous Flamingos Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fabulous Flamingos Card by Audrey Tokach

I arranged my scene, gluing some image down with glue pen and popping some up with foam tape for extra dimension. Underneath the scene, I placed a white banner die cut stamped with a sentiment from the set. To finish off my card, I added some white gel pen accents and a trio of tiny clay hearts.

-------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a happy card using various stamps and dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Fluffy Cloud Border Dies, Beach Babies)

I first created the colorful sky with a cloud stencil and the Distress Oxide ink colors Kitsch Flamingo, Shaded Lilac, Salvaged Patina and Squeezed Lemonade. You can easily create your own cloud stencil with the Sunny Studio Fluffy Clouds Border Dies. Just die-cut the borders from scrap paper and use this as your stencil. 

This is a list of the products I used today:
Passionate Penguins stamps dies
Balloon Rides stamps
Beach Babies stamps + dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Pastel Star Confetti

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Fluffy Cloud Border Dies, Beach Babies)

After I had adhered the panel to my card base, I stamped my images, colored the pieces with Copics, die-cut everything with the matching dies and adhered the elements to the card with foam tape. Now I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of purple cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder, trimmed it and adhered the strip to the card. Finally, I added tiny heart sequins.

I love everything from this release, but these penguins just stole my heart :) Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Fluffy Clouds Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Dear Audrey & Vanessa - These are delightful - so cute!! Love 'em both!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete