Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Charming City Cards with Franci and Gladys

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's Franci here, sharing a colorfull rainbow card showcasing the Charming City set by Sunny Studio.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Charming City Card by Franci Vignoli

First I stamped all the houses with colorfull inks onto some white cardstock, then die cut them all out with their coordinated dies and ink blended them up with the same colors used before.

I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and glued my houses onto the front to create this fun rainbow stack. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Charming City Card by Franci Vignoli

Then I stamped my sentiment onto a tiny white rectangle and added that at the bottom. Finally I added a few little hearts I previously die cut from red cardstock and this card is finished!

I'm so happy about how it turned out and I hope you like it too, thanks a lot for stopping by today!

----------------------------------------------

Hello friends! Gladys here with another Paris themed card using the Charming City stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Charming City Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Paris Afternoon)

First I stamped and colored some images from Charming City and Paris Afternoon onto 110lb cardstock. These sets are great to have because you can use them with other sets in your stash to build scenes. My fellow design team have also used them in clean and simple designs and looks amazing! And of course who doesn't love Paris!! Once I was done coloring I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Next I cut an A2 size panel from Bristol smooth cardstock. I used a circle die to cut a mask for the moon. Then I ink blended the background using distress oxide inks in blueprint sketch, picked raspberry and saltwater taffy. For interest I used Gansai Tambi starry colors to splatter some stars onto the panel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Charming City Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Paris Afternoon)

Once the panel was dry I used liquid glue to adhere the Eiffel tower and Arch de Triomphe images. Then I foam mounted the rows of buildings and trees in the forground. For the sentiment I stamped it in the moon and a scatter of tiny hearts to complete the scene.

I hope you enjoy my card today. Thanks for joining me and have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Charming City Stamps
Charming City Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Charming City Dies
Charming City Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Paris Afternoon Stamps
Paris Afternoon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Paris Afternoon Dies
Paris Afternoon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Gladys and Franci -
    These are both terrific. Gladys, I love the Paris scene and the beautiful ink blending. You were close - almost had it: "Arc de Triomphe" in French. There is a "Grande Arche" but that's in the area known as "la Défense" in the west end of Paris.
    Thanks for the lovely lift!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete