Friday, April 8, 2022

Little Birdie Cards with Vanessa and Audrey

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a cute card to lift up your spirits using Little Birdie.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Birdie Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Balloon Rides, Chickie Baby)

I first inked a panel of white cardstock with Kitsch Flamingo, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide inks and adhered it to the white card base. Now I stamped all my images, colored the pieces with Copics, die-cut everything with the matching dies and adhered the elements to the card, raising some with foam tape. 

For this card, the following sets were used:
Little Birdie stamps + dies
Balloon Rides stamps + dies
Chickie Baby stamps + dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Birdie Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Balloon Rides, Chickie Baby)

Finally, I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder, trimmed it and adhered the strip to the card.

Sending out happiness to your part of the world! Have a lovely weekend!

-----------------------------------------

Hello friends! Audrey here with a sweet card using the adorable Little Birdie stamp set! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Birdie Card by Audrey Tokach

To create this card, I started off by watercoloring a piece of watercolor paper cut to 4" x 5.25" with Broken China Distress ink. I added several layers of color, drying each layer with a heat tool before adding the next. I concentrated the color to the top left of the panel knowing that I wanted to keep my scene in that space. I stamped and colored several images from the Little Birdie stamp set, and diecut them with the coordinating Little Birdie dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Birdie Card by Audrey Tokach

Then, I stamped a sentiment from the set on a diecut banner and popped everything up with foam tape. The panel was popped up on an A2 card base. To finish off this card, I added a few tiny clay hearts and some white gel pen accents.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Dies
Little Birdie Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Vanessa & Audrey - These are both so cute - SO sweet! I love them both. I adore the coloring of the birds on Vanessa's as well as that gorgeous background. Love the nest w/ the eggs and the clay hearts above it -- plus the beautiful red birds and the watercolored sky. Bulls-eye perfect, ladies!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete