Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Designers Choice Cards with Gladys and Franci

Happy Wednesday! Gladys here with this cute card using the adorable Bunnyville stamp set. Since Easter is this Sunday I wanted to share this card with you today and I also wanted to use the adorable bunnies from this set again. I love the sweet expressions on their faces!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Gladys Marcelino

To begin I stamped the images on 110lb cardstock with alcohol friendly ink. I searched Pinterest for an Easter color palette and I went with a fresh spring color scheme. I colored them using copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Next I cut an A2 size panel from Bristol smooth cardstock. I ink blended the background using distress oxide inks and stencils. For the sky I used salvaged patina and for the grass I used mowed lawn and twisted citron. For interest I diluted salvaged patina with water and splatter it on the sky with a small paint brush. I repeated the steps using mowed lawn for the grass section.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Gladys Marcelino

Then it was time to assemble the card. Once I was happy with the placement of all the images I used a combination of liquid glue and double sided foam tape for dimension. I stamped the sentiment on the top center of the panel and added highlights with a white gel pen to finish off this sweet Easter card.

Thanks for joining me and I hope you have a lovely Easter Sunday!!  

---------------------------------------------------

Hi there! It's Franci here with you today, with a happy Easter card featuring the Bunnyville set. These little bunnies are so cute! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Franci Vignoli

First I stamped all the images, colored them with copics and cut them out with their coordinated dies, then I created my card base out of more white cardstock, masked the front bottom and gently inked the top with a light yellow ink.

I removed the mask and stamped the sentiment at the bottom in a light green ink , then arranged all my bunnies into this cute scene and secured them down with foam adhesive and liquid glue. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Franci Vignoli

Finally I added some colorfull sequins and this card is ready to wish Happy Easter from me to all of you!

Thanks a lot for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Bunnyville Stamps
Bunnyville Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Dies
Bunnyville Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Dear Gladys & Franci - These cards are fabulous!! Your talent is immense, ladies! TFS and Happy Easter to you both!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete