Monday, March 21, 2022

Spring Greenery Cards with Mayra and Ashley

Hello and happy Monday everyone. Mayra here to share this card with you today using the lovely new Spring Greenery die set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greenery Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Slimline Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies)

I began by die-cutting several of the spring greenery from the die set. I then used the larger stitched rectangle from the Stitched Rectangles die set to die-cut the base layer for the card. I added a bit of color to the edges of the card and greenery with Lawn Fawn ink, I used Clover and Noble Fir. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greenery Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring Slimline Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies)

Next, I glued the greenery die-cuts onto the card base and then added the 'thank you' phrase which is die-cut from the Slimline Scalloped Frame die set. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

--------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a cute little card featuring the Spring Greenery die set. I used one of the leaf dies to make a rainbow wreath, and I love how it turned out! I may even make another to use as a craft room decoration!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greenery Card by Ashley Ebben (featuring Scalloped Oval Mat Dies)

I started by using one of the larger leaves from Spring Greenery to make a leaf in each color of the Flirty Flowers paper pack. This pack has the perfect pastel rainbow color scheme, and I thought the combination of the floral pattern with the leaf die would work wonderfully. I arranged the leaves in a circle on my desk, shifting them until I got the placement right. I then used a large piece of Post-It tape to keep the arrangement together while I flipped it over to add glue. Press n Seal wrap also works great for this! Once I made sure to add glue to all the leaves, I pressed the arrangement onto a 4x4" white cardbase and carefully peeled the Post-It tape away.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greenery Card by Ashley Ebben (featuring Scalloped Oval Mat Dies)

Once my wreath was in place, I decided to keep the rest of the card simple to keep the attention on the pretty rainbow leaves. I die cut the "hugs" sentiment from the Scalloped Oval Mat 3 dies three times in black cardstock. I glued the die cuts together to make a dimensional word and added it to the center of the wreath. To finish the card, I scattered some pretty white jewels around it for a bit of sparkle.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 3 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greenery Dies
Spring Greenery Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Dear SS, Mayra and Ashley -
    These are terrific. Love the colors used. TFS and happy Monday to you all.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete