Friday, March 11, 2022

Critters On The Go Cards with Vanessa and Audrey

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a slimline card using the fun set Critters on the Go.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters On The Go Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Charming City, Happy Thoughts, Happy Word Die)

I trimmed a panel of white cardstock slightly smaller than the card base and masked off the bottom. Now I applied Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide ink and stamped the houses from Charming City. After I had removed the mask, I adhered the panel to the card. Then I stamped the images, colored them with Copics, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered the pieces with foam tape. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters On The Go Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Charming City, Happy Thoughts, Happy Word Die)

I die-cut the Happy Word from black cardstock and added it to the card. Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment from Happy Thoughts onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it with foam tape.

I hope this card cheers you up today! These adorable critters are sending happy thoughts your way! Have a lovely weekend, everybody! 

--------------------------------------------

Hello Friends! Audrey here with some Critters on the Go!  

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters On The Go Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Heart Bouquet, Basic Mini Shapes)

To create my card, I started off with a piece of white cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25". I masked off the bottom 1/3 of the panel and used a cloud stencil from my stash along with some Broken China Distress ink to add some clouds to my sky. Then, I reversed the mask and used some Mowed Lawn Distress ink to add some grass to the panel. I stamped and colored the little dog and one of the scooters from Critters on the Go and diecut them with the coordinating Critters on the Go dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters On The Go Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Heart Bouquet, Basic Mini Shapes)

I knew I wanted to make this a birthday card, so I pulled out the Heart Bouquet stamp set and colored the balloons in a bunch of bright colors, then diecut them with the Heart Bouquet dies. I stamped a sentiment from Critters on the go onto a white banner die cut, and popped that up under the little scene. To finish off the card, I added some white gel pen accents and a scattering of yellow stars die cut using the Basic Mini Shapes II dies. Finally, I mounted the panel on a piece of fun striped paper from the Rainbow Bright 6x6 paper pad.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Happy Thoughts Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Word Die
Happy Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Mini Basic Shape Dies II
Mini Basic Shape Dies II
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Charming City Stamps
Charming City Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critters on the Go Stamps
Critters on the Go Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critters on the Go Dies
Critters on the Go Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heart Bouquet Stamps
Heart Bouquet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heart Bouquet Dies
Heart Bouquet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are superb!! I love how the cityscape is blended into that blue background on the card w/ the giraffe. I just love that card!! The dog w/ the balloons is also terrific. TFS - I will try to replicate / emulate these.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete