Monday, March 7, 2022

Little Birdie Cards with Mayra and Ashley

Hello and happy Monday everyone, Mayra here. I am sharing this fun card with you today using the adorable Little Birdie stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Birdie Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring A Bird's Life, Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Stitched Oval Dies)

I began by die-cutting the layers for the card, I used the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die for the base of the card, along with the Stitched Oval 2 die set to create the window for the card. To create the scalloped border around the window I used the Scalloped Oval Mat 1 dies and the Stitched Oval 2 die set. 

I then colored the images from the Little Birdie stamp set and the birdhouses from the A Bird's Life stamp set, and the banner from the Balloon Rides stamp set. I colored the images using Copic markers. For the green, I used YG01, FYG2, YG17, G05, G09, and G28. For the pink, I used RV04 and RV55. For the yellow, I used Y11, Y08, Y19, and YR24. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Birdie Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez (featuring A Bird's Life, Scalloped Oval Mat Dies, Stitched Oval Dies)

I then heat embossed the sentiment from the set onto a piece of vellum and used the coordinating die to die-cut the banner. I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you very much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

-------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Ashley today with a card featuring one of my favorites from the current release - Little Birdie! I am in love with the illustration style of these guys! Plus, they are adorable, petite, and come in several poses to add to any card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Birdie Card by Ashley Ebben (featuring Fluffy Clouds, Thank You Word Dies)

I started by blending Distress Oxide ink in Speckled Egg onto white cardstock. I added several layers to build up the color and left one side of the cardstock white to create an ombre fade. I die cut a few Fluffy Clouds from white cardstock and added them around the blended area to create a sky.

I stamped several birds, the branch, and the nest from Little Birdie onto Bristol smooth cardstock and colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I chose yellow for the birds for a nice pop against the blue sky. I used the matching dies to cut everything out, then added the images to my card, popping some birds up with foam tape for dimension. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Birdie Card by Ashley Ebben (featuring Fluffy Clouds, Thank You Word Dies)

For my sentiment, I die cut the word "thanks" from Thank You Words dies three times from a similar light blue cardstock to my background. I added the dimensional word to the card, then finished the sentiment with a sentiment strip I made using a sentiment from Little Birdie embossed in white on black cardstock.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

A Bird's Life Stamps
A Bird's Life Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Bird's Life Dies
A Bird's Life Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Thank You Words Die
Thank You Words Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Frilly Frames-Eyelet Lace
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Oval Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Stitched Oval 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Dies
Little Birdie Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. These are both darling. I like the CAS look of Ashley's, but that is probably because it's a Monday morning and I feel a bit overwhelmed at work already. TFS both - they are both pretty!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete