Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Spring Greenery Cards with Franci and Gladys

Hello there! It's Franci here today with you, with a card featuring the Spring Greenery Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greenery Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Lovey Dovey)

First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and I inked the front with blue and yellow distress inks starting from the left bottom to the right top and fading into white.

Then I took a piece of watercolor paper and I colored it with Distress inks with the ink smooshing technique. I smooshed the ink pads onto a clear plastic sheet, sprayed them with some water, pressed my watercolor cardstock into the ink and let the cardstock dry completely.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greenery Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Lovey Dovey)

I die cut it with the Spring Greenery Dies and displayed all the leaves onto the front of my card. I added my sentiment from the Lovely Dovey set + coordinated dies and I secured everything down with liquid glue. Finally I added some clear droplets as embellishments here and there.

Hope you like this card and happy crafting! 

-----------------------------------------------

Happy Wednesday! Gladys here and I'm back with a pretty in pink card using the Spring Greenery dies in a different way!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greenery Card by Gladys Marcelino (Frilly Frame Dies, Fabulous Flamingos)

To start, I ink blended on a piece of panel cut from Bristol smooth cardstock. I used the colors picked raspberry and tattered rose distress oxide inks. I added some water droplets and diluted picked raspberry to the panel using a small paint brush. While I let the panel dry I used the Frilly Frames Lattice to cut from white cardstock. I adhered it onto the inked panel using liquid glue.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Spring Greenery Card by Gladys Marcelino (Frilly Frame Dies, Fabulous Flamingos)
 
I stamped two flamingos and some flowers from Fabulous Flamingo stamp set then colored them with copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I also used the leaves from Spring Greenery to cut from light teal cardstock. I wanted to frame the flamingos so I arranged the leaves on opposite corners and glued them down. I added the flowers in the center using foam tape for some dimension. Then I adhered both flamingos in the middle also backing them with foam tape. To complete the card I white heat embossed the sentiment on black cardstock and adhered it to the top left corner.

 

Thank you so much for joining me. I hope you found some inspiration on how to use die elements to add interest to your scene. 


Before you go, we also wanted to let you know that we are celebrating Spring with a special flash sale!  Use discount code SPRINGFEVER at checkout to save 25% off these 24 products through tonight at midnight. Shop HERE


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Dies
Lovey Dovey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greenery Dies
Spring Greenery Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: