Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Bunnyville Cards with Gladys and Franci

Happy Wednesday! I hope you are all having a great day. Gladys here and I have a cute Spring slimline card for you today.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Chloe Alphabet Dies)

To start, I used a slimline die to cut from Bristol smooth card stock measuring 3 ¼ x 8 ¼ inches. On this panel I used peacock feathers distress oxide ink with a cloud stencil to create the sky. I also used the slimline die to cut from green cardstock then used a grass die to cut two grass borders. I inked the edges of the grass with lucky clover distress oxide ink to add depth. I adhered the top layer of grass to the second layer using foam tape and then glued it on top of the inked background.

Next I stamped and colored images from Bunnyville stamp set. I cut them out using their coordinating dies. I used a lot of the images onto the card to create my scene. Once I was happy with the arrangement I adhered them down with foam tape and liquid glue.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Chloe Alphabet Dies)

I created a combined sentiment using Chloe Alphabet dies and a stamped sentiment from Chubby Bunny. I cut out the letters for the word SPRING from the Flirty Flowers paper. Then I attached the scene panel onto a scallop border cut from pattern paper. Finally I added some details with white gel pen and diamond stickles for a little bit of sparkle.   

That is all for me today. Thanks for joining me and I will be back with more inspiration. Big Hugs!

------------------------------------------------

Hi there and happy Wednesday! It's Franci here with you today with an Easter card, showcasing the adorable Bunnyville set. These bunnies are so so cute!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I stamped all the images with a light sepia ink and colored them with copics, then die cut them out with their coordinated diesI created my card base out of white cardstock and inked the front with the Speckled Egg distress ink oxide, leaving the center white. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped my sentiment in the center and then created my design by adhering all the elements all around with foam adhesive. Finally I added a couple of sequins and details with a white gel pen.

I love this card so much and I hope you like it too! Thanks a lot for stopping by and happy crafting! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Chloe Alphabet Dies
Chloe Alphabet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Chubby Bunny Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Stamps
Bunnyville Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Dies
Bunnyville Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sunny Studio -
    Both of these are lovely. I tend to make scene cards, so the slimline is right up my alley, but they are both terrific. Great job!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete