Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Little Birdie Cards with Kavya and Isha

Hi folks, Kavya here with you. I am back on the blog with another fun project! As mentioned in one of my previous posts, I am trying to use my stash of ever growing craft supplies. I found some chunky glitter while cleaning up so I decided to make a fun infinite shaker card using it! I love how easy and gorgeous it turned out :) 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Birdie Card by Kavya (featuring Garden Fairy, Bunnyville, Home Sweet Gnome, Lovey Dovey)

I first started off by creating my background using Faded Jeans, Dusty Concord and Peacock Feathers distress oxide inks. Then, I created my infinite shaker card using some thin plastic I had lying around. Then, I placed a sheet of green cardstock on top for the grass. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Birdie Card by Kavya (featuring Garden Fairy, Bunnyville, Home Sweet Gnome, Lovey Dovey)

I stamped and colored a bunch of images from Little BirdieGarden Fairies, Bunnyville and Home Sweet Gnome. I then finished it off with a sentiment from Lovey Dovey.

That’s it! I hope you liked this fun project :) Happy Crafting! 

----------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Isha again with a sweet birthday card featuring the Little Birdies Stamp and dies. I really love the expressions of these cute birdies :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Birdie Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Picket Fence Dies, Fluffy Cloud Dies)

I took a watercolor paper and created the sky area using distress ink salty ocean as watercolor. Die-cut the fence and the grass using the Picket Fence Border dies from white card. Sponge mowed lawn distress oxide ink to the grass. Adhere these to the bottom of this panel using 3d foam.

Die-cut the clouds using the Fluffy Clouds dies. Stamp the sentiment to the bigger one and adhere. Now, I stamped various images, colored them using copic markers, and die-cut using coordinating dies.

Little Birdies Stamp and Dies - Birdies, bird house, sentiment
Bunnyville Stamp and Dies - Tulips
Balloon Rides Stamp and Dies - Bunting

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Birdie Card by Isha Gupta (featuring Picket Fence Dies, Fluffy Cloud Dies)

Add glossy accent to the heart and the bunting. Assemble everything together and adhere to a grey card base.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Home Sweet Gnome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Home Sweet Gnome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Stamps
Bunnyville Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Dies
Bunnyville Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Stamps
Little Birdie Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Little Birdie Dies
Little Birdie Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Dies
Lovey Dovey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: