Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Out On A Limb Cards with Gladys and Franci

Hello friends! Gladys here sharing a card featuring Out on a Limb die which goes well with the Cherry Blossoms layering stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Out On A Limb Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Quilted Hearts Dies, Cherry Blossoms)

First, I die cut the Quilted Hearts Portrait die from light blue cardstock and glued this on top of pink cardstock to add color to the hearts.

Then I stamped several flowers from the Cherry Blossom set using Altenew inks in the colors pink diamond and pinkalicious. For the green I used Lawn Fawn ink in celery stick. I wanted the white to show through so I skipped the solid stamp for the bigger flowers. Once I was done stamping I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Out On A Limb Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Quilted Hearts Dies, Cherry Blossoms)

Next I used the Out on a Limb die to cut the branch from woodgrain cardstock and the leaves from green cardstock. I arranged the flowers on the branch and adhered them with liquid glue and double sided foam tape to give dimension. I used the leaves to fill in the branches and tucked them behind the flowers.

For the sentiment I white heat embossed “Thinking of You” from Critters on the Go on black cardstock. To complete my card, I added Nuvo drops on the center of the florals for interest.

Thanks for joining me. Have a great day and I'll be back next week!

-----------------------------------------

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's Franci here with a fun colorful card showcasing the Out on a Limb set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Out On A Limb Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Lovey Dovey)

First of all I created my cardbase out of white cardstock and I cut out a matching panel, then I cut out a circle out of it. I backed the opening up with another piece of white cardstock I ink blended with distress inks and I glued everything onto the front of my card.

I die cut all the elements out of colored cardstock and I also added these little dragonflies to the scene (I die cut them with one of the free mini dies you get with every order at Sunny Studio!).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Out On A Limb Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Lovey Dovey)

I glued everything down with foam adhesive and liquid glue and added my sentiment from the Lovely Dovey set + coordinated diesFinally I added a couple of sequins and my spring card is ready to be mailed! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today and happy crafting! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Cherry Blossoms Stamps
Cherry Blossoms Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cherry Blossoms Dies
Cherry Blossoms Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critters on the Go Stamps
Critters on the Go Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Dies
Lovey Dovey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Out on A Limb Dies
Out on A Limb Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Portrait
Quilted Hearts Portrait
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment