Friday, March 18, 2022

Paris Afternoon Cards with Audrey and Vanessa

Hello friends! Audrey here! My card today uses the adorable Paris Afternoon stamp set, paired with the fun Critters on the Go stamp set!  I just love mixing and matching sets to stretch my stamps and create new and different scenes. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Paris Afternoon Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Critters on the Go)

To create this card, I started off by masking off the bottom 1/3 of a white card panel cut the 4" x 5.25". I blended above the mask with Spun Sugar Distress ink, and flipped the mask and inked below it with Hickory Smoke Distress ink. I splattered on clean water to bleach out some spots and add more interest. Then, I stamped the Eiffel Tower and one of the poodles from Paris Afternoon, and one of the scooters from Critters on the Go. Everything was colored with Copic markers and die cut with the coordinating dies. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Paris Afternoon Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Critters on the Go)

To fill the sky above the scene, I stamped a sentiment from Paris Afternoon, and added a trio of clouds using the Comic Strip Every Day dies. Before mounting it to an A2 card base, I added a piece of striped washi tape to the right edge. To finish off the card, I added some white gel pen accents and some tiny clay hearts.

-------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a yummy card using Paris Afternoon. Any macarons lovers out there? We love those little treats and I am proud that I have mastered how to make them. But with this cute stamp set, everybody is able to whip up a batch in a snap :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Paris Afternoon Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started with a panel of white cardstock and stamped the macarons from top to bottom, masking the stamped images before stamping the next one. Then I softly inked the bottom part using Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide ink and stamped the Eiffel Tower. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Paris Afternoon Card by Vanessa Menhorn

After removing the masks, I colored the images with Copics. Now I stamped the "bonjour" and added highlights with a white gel pen. Finally, I adhered the striped patterned paper from the Sleek Stripes pad to the card base and added the panel to the card.

Thank you so much for visiting today, have a wonderful weekend!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sleek Stripes Paper
Sleek Stripes Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critters on the Go Stamps
Critters on the Go Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critters on the Go Dies
Critters on the Go Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Paris Afternoon Stamps
Paris Afternoon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Paris Afternoon Dies
Paris Afternoon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Dear Audrey and Vanessa - CUTENESS OVERLOAD!! I love these both!! I am a French teacher and this just made my day.
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete