Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Critters on the Go Cards with Franci and Gladys

Hi there! It's Franci here with a fun colorfull card featuring the Critters on the Go set. Aww these critters are so cute!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters on The Go Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I stamped them all, colored them with copics and die cut them out with their coordinated dies. Then added a couple of details with a white gel pen.

I created a card base out of white cardstock and masked multiple times the front to ink it with distress inks and create this fun design. These are the colors I used: Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry and Spiced Marmalade.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters on The Go Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped my sentiment at the bottom, added a little heart and all the images with foam adhesive, plus some iridescent sequins.

This card makes me so happy, hope you like it too and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

------------------------------------------

Hello friends! Gladys here sharing a cute scene featuring the Critters on the Go stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters on The Go Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Stitched Semi-Circle Dies)

First I stamped and colored some images from the Critters on the Go stamp set with alcohol markers. This stamp set is so fun and full of cute critters that you can add onto a scooter, moped, and even a skateboard. Once I was done coloring I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Next I used the Stitched Semi-Circle die to cut from Bristol smooth cardstock. I created the background using distress oxide inks, stencils and masking tape. For the cloud I used salty ocean, for the hill I used mowed lawn and shabby shutters and the road with black soot and hickory smoke.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters on The Go Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Stitched Semi-Circle Dies)

I adhered the images onto the inked panel using foam tape for dimension. Then I adhered the panel onto patterned paper and layered it again with colored cardstock. For the sentiment I white heat embossed it on a gray cardstock and cut using a fishtail banner die. Finally I colored and cut some tiny hearts from Paris Afternoon to complete this missing you card.

I hope you enjoy my card today. Thanks for joining me. Have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critters on the Go Stamps
Critters on the Go Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critters on the Go Dies
Critters on the Go Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Paris Afternoon Dies
Paris Afternoon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Dear Franci and Gladys - These are fantastic cards!! I love this Critters set. My fave in the set is the giraffe but they're all cute!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete