Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Charming City Cards with Kavya and Isha

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun project! I love how many stamp sets from this release can be combined to create unique scenes. Today’s card is inspired by the quintessential rom-com scenes where gal+guy drive around the beautiful roads of Paris at night!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Charming City Card by Kavya (featuring Paris Afternoon, Passionate Penguins)

I first started off by coloring multiple images from Charming City  Passionate Penguins and Paris Afternoon. I created my background by ink blending Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves, Abandoned Carol and Dried Marigold distress oxide inks. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Charming City Card by Kavya (featuring Paris Afternoon, Passionate Penguins)

Then, I used green and linen colored cardstock to create the bushes and road. I adhered all the images on the background and embossed a sentiment from Paris Afternoon to finish off my card! 

I hope you liked this project :) Check back tomorrow for more info! Happy crafting!

--------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone. Isha today, with a CAS card featuring the Charming City stamp and dies. This set has beautiful buildings and adorable trees. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Charming City Card by Isha Gupta

I started by stamping the images onto alcohol friendly cardstock, coloured using copic markers and then die-cut using the coordinating dies. Next, I took a white panel, sponged salty ocean distress ink in an ombrè, flick some of the ink.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Charming City Card by Isha Gupta

Create a scene using the buildings and the trees. Stamp the sentiment from the Paris Afternoon stamp set. Adhere the panel to a white card base. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Charming City Stamps
Charming City Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Charming City Dies
Charming City Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Paris Afternoon Stamps
Paris Afternoon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Paris Afternoon Dies
Paris Afternoon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kavya - WOW!! I just love your card. I'm a French teacher and when I saw that, I gasped! Great background, great color choices... I feel like I'm in the city of lights and the sun is just setting. FANTASTIC!

    Hi, Isha - I like your card very much as well. The beautifully-colored city buildings are, indeed, charming. Your work is gorgeous!

    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete