Friday, February 4, 2022

Quilted Heart Die Focused Cards with Audrey and Vanessa

Hello friends! Audrey here with a fun card to share with you using the new Quilted Heart Portrait Background

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Heart Die Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Picket Fence Dies, Paris Afternoon)

To create my card, I started off with a medium purple A2 card base. I diecut the Quilted Hearts Portrait Background from lighter purple cardstock and layered them on top of each other. To ground my scene, I added a strip of striped patterned paper from the Dots and Stripes Pastel paper pad. Along the top edge of that patterned paper, I added a strip of diecut grass and a white picket fence, both found in the Picket Fence Border die set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Heart Die Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Picket Fence Dies, Paris Afternoon)

Then, I stamped the bicycle from the Paris Afternoon stamp set, colored it with Copic markers and diecut it with the coordinating Paris Afternoon Dies. I added a trio of tiny clouds from the Comic Strip Everyday die set to the sky, and stamped a sentiment from the Critters on the Go stamp set onto a white diecut banner. To finish off my card, I added some white gel pen accents.

--------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a yummy card using the beautiful Quilted Hearts Portrait die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Heart Die Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Breakfast Puns)

I first inked a white panel of cardstock using Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries and Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink. Then I die-cut the Quilted Heart background and adhered it to a white card base. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Quilted Heart Die Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Breakfast Puns)

Now I stamped the waffles using the Breakfast Puns stamp set, colored the images with Copic Markers, die-cut the pieces with the matching dies and adhered them to the card with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of white cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it. Finally, I added two of the tiny die-cut, left-over hearts to the strip.

I hope you liked today's card a waffle lot :) Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Breakfast Puns Stamps
Breakfast Puns Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Breakfast Puns Dies
Breakfast Puns Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critters on the Go Stamps
Critters on the Go Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Paris Afternoon Stamps
Paris Afternoon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Paris Afternoon Dies
Paris Afternoon Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Portrait
Quilted Hearts Portrait
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment