Friday, February 11, 2022

Lovey Dovey Cards with Vanessa and Audrey

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a slimline card using the wonderful Lovey Dovey set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovey Dovey Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Bear Hugs, Stitched Circle Dies)

I started with a panel of white cardstock and stamped the cute bear from Bear Hugs. Then I die-cut the moon shape from masking paper using the Stitched Circle Large Dies and masked the moon and the bear image. I inked the background with Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide inks and added clouds with a cloud stencil. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovey Dovey Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Bear Hugs, Stitched Circle Dies)

After I had removed the masks, I colored the moon and the bear with Copics and drew the string with a black marker. I added stars with a white gel pen and adhered the panel to my blue card base. Finally, I stamped the sentiment onto vellum, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder, die-cut the element with the matching die and adhered it to the card.

I love sentiments with matching dies, this makes them so versatile! Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by today!

-------------------------------------------

Hello friends! Audrey here with a Lovey Dovey card to share with you! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovey Dovey Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Pink Peonies)

To create this card, I started out with a piece of white cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25". I stamped a sentiment from the Lovey Dovey stamp set in black ink and then used the coordinating dies to cut a post-it note to mask off the sentiment. Then, I used the Pink Peonies stamp set to stamp flowers and leaves around the sentiment. I masked off each flower and stamped the leaves for an almost one layer card. I colored the images with the Tombow ABT PRO Alcohol Markers, in the red and green sets, which were kindly sent to me for my review. The colors are bright and vibrant, and I love the brush tip. They blend well and work nicely in combination with the Copic Markers. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Lovey Dovey Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Pink Peonies)

When everything was colored, I splattered on some white watered down acrylic paint before removing the mask that I had placed over the sentiment. Before popping the panel up on a white A2 card base, I added a strip of coordinating striped paper from the All is Bright 6x6 paper pad. To finish off my card, I added a scattering of sparkling clear sequins.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used: 

Bear Hugs Stamps
Bear Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Stamps
Pink Peonies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pink Peonies Dies
Pink Peonies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Stitched Circle Large Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
All Is Bright Paper
All Is Bright Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Dies
Lovey Dovey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment