Friday, February 18, 2022

Bunnyville Cards with Audrey and Vanessa

Hello friends! Audrey here with a sweet Easter themed card to share with you today! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Comic Strip Everyday Dies)

To create this card, I started off with a piece of white cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25". I masked off the bottom part of the panel and blended above the mask with Tumbled Glass distress ink, then moved the mask and blended below the Tumbled Glass with Twisted Citron distress ink. I splattered on some clean water to bleach out some spots. Then, I stamped and colored several images from the adorable Bunnyville stamp set, and diecut them with the coordinating Bunnyville dies. I arranged my scene on the panel, and adhered some with a glue pen and popped up some pieces with foam tape. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Audrey Tokach (featuring Comic Strip Everyday Dies)

I stamped a sentiment from the set above the scene, and added a trio of diecut clouds using the Comic Strip Everyday die set. Before popping the panel up on an A2 card base, I added a strip of pastel striped pattered paper from the Spring Sunburst 6x6 paper pad. To finish off my card, I added some white gel pen accents.

---------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a mini slimline card using the adorable Bunnyville set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Slimline Dies, Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies)

I trimmed a panel of pink patterned paper from the Flirty Flowers paper pad slightly smaller than the card base and adhered it to the front. Now I die-cut the Comic Strip Speech Bubbles die from white paper, trimmed it and adhered it to the card. I die-cut the scalloped border from the Slimline Pennant set from purple patterned paper and added this to the top of the card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bunnyville Card by Vanessa Menhorn (featuring Slimline Dies, Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies)

Then I stamped my images onto white cardstock, colored the pieces with Copics, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered everything to the card with foam tape. Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment from Critters on the Go onto a strip of purple cardstock, notched one end and adhered it.

Are you ready for spring? I can tell you, I am SO ready! Can't wait for flowers and sunny weather. Creating with these cuties makes it easier :)

Have a lovely weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Flirty Flowers 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Comic Strip Speech Bubble Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Pennant Dies
Slimline Pennant Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Stamps
Bunnyville Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bunnyville Dies
Bunnyville Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critters on the Go Stamps
Critters on the Go Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: