Saturday, February 12, 2022

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cards with Tina Smith

Hello Crafty Friends! My name is Tina Smith, I have a blog called Cards & Coffee Time. I am super excited to be joining Sunny Studio this month as a Guest Designer on their Blog celebrating their amazing Spring Release:) Love and Springtime is in the air and I am so happy to share two projects using some of the new items from this fantastic release! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Card by Tina Smith (featuring Spring Greenery, Stitched Arch Dies)

For my first project, I will be creating the adorable Passionate Penguins Stamp set along with the coordinating dies. I paired them with some Spring colored patterned papers and also used the new Spring Greenery Die set for a bit of interest!! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Card by Tina Smith (featuring Heart Bouquet, Spring Greenery, Stitched Arch Dies)

For my second project I created a fun everyday card with the Heart Bouquet Stamp, the coordinating die and one of the penguins from the Passionate Penguins Stamp. I love that you can mix and match these stamps! I used the Spring Greenery Die set to create a background full of leaves and love the outcome! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Card by Tina Smith (featuring Heart Bouquet, Spring Greenery, Stitched Arch Dies)

Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you would like to see how I created both projects you can check it out down below or over at my YouTube Channel, Just Click Here:)  

To see how I created these cards, watch the my video tutorial HEREHave a Lovely and Crafty Day! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Icing Border DIes
Icing Border DIes
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heart Bouquet Stamps
Heart Bouquet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heart Bouquet Dies
Heart Bouquet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Greenery Dies
Spring Greenery Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment