Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Heart Shaped Die Focused Cards with Gladys and Franci

Happy Wednesday! Gladys here and I'm back with a fun slimline card to share with you today.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Heart Dies & Scalloped Heart Dies Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Beach Buddies,  Passionate Penguins, Slimline Dies)

To begin I stamped and colored the images from Passionate Penguins for the tea cups and Beach Buddies for the critters. After coloring them with alcohol markers I used their coordinating dies to cut them out.

Next I used the Scalloped Hearts and Stitched Hearts 2 dies to cut from light blue and white cardstock. I layered them together using glue but you can definitely use one or the other depending on the look your are going for. I adhered the critters on top of each hearts using double sided foam tape for dimension.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Heart Dies & Scalloped Heart Dies Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Beach Buddies,  Passionate Penguins, Slimline Dies)

For the main panel I used the Slimline Scalloped Frame die to cut from patterned paper. I tried my best to align the hearts evenly. Next, I looked through my stash to make a custom sentiment. I stamped it in pink ink and used a banner die to cut it out.

That is all for me today, thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!  

----------------------------------------------

Hello! It's Franci here with you today, with a fun heart shaped card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Heart Dies & Scalloped Heart Dies Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Passionate Penguins, Lovey Dovey)

First of all I stamped all my images and sentiment form these sets: Lovely Dovey and Passionate Penguins. I colored the little critters with copics and cut everything out with their coordinated dies. Then I die cut the stitched heart out of white cardstock and the scalloped one twice out of red and white cardstock using these new sets: Stitched Heart 2 Dies and Scalloped Heart Dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Heart Dies & Scalloped Heart Dies Card by Franci Vignoli (featuring Passionate Penguins, Lovey Dovey)

I added some colors onto the stitched white heart with Distress ink and glued it down onto the red one with foam adhesive. Then added the scalloped white one the back and created a postcard style of card. I glued all the elements on the front with more foam adhesive and added a little confetti heart to finish up the design. 

This little card turned out so cute! Thanks a lot for stopping by today and have a lovely day! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Dies
Beach Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Lovey Dovey Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovey Dovey Dies
Lovey Dovey Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Heart Dies
Scalloped Heart Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment