Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Cherry Blossoms Cards with Gladys and Franci

Hi crafty friends!! Gladys here and I have a floral card to share today featuring the gorgeous layering stamp set called Cherry Blossoms. I fell in love with cherry blossoms when I lived in Japan and it's one of my favorite flowers. Fortunately now I live near lots of cherry blossom trees and I love seeing them bloom in the Spring. I only wish they last longer throughout the year.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cherry Blossoms Card by Gladys Marcelino

This stamp set is so realistic and I'm having so much fun inking them in different colors. For my card today I did a non-traditional color and went with this coral red tones. These colors are unexpected for cherry blossoms but it turned out better than I expected. After inking the blooms and leaves I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cherry Blossoms Card by Gladys Marcelino

I couldn't decide on the layout for this card so I looked on Pinterest and Instagram for inspirations. I found so many beautiful floral cards and in the end this is the design I came up with. I knew I wanted to incorporate a stripe pattern and keep it classy. To add some glam I also used glitter paper. For more interest I used the iridescent jewels on the center of the flowers and scattered a few here and there. These jewels are absolutely beautiful in person especially when it catches the light. I stamped the sentiment from the set to complete the card.

I hope you like how this card turned out. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

-----------------------------------------------

Hi there! It's Franci here with you today, with a flower card featuring the new Cherry Blossom set. Another release, another fun layering set: this one allows you to create beautiful cherry flowers!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cherry Blossoms Card by Franci Vignoli

As always I skipped some layers because I like to keep a lot of white cardstock showing and I used some Lawn Fawn inks for these. The layers are very easy to align and the flowers are so pretty! For the leaves I used some Memento Drops inks and then I die cut all the images with their coordinated dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Cherry Blossoms Card by Franci Vignoli

I created a white card base, added some dry embossed details on the front and added all the flowers with foam adhesive on the corners into these pretty clusters. Finally I stamped my sentiment in the center and added some sequins.

Thanks a lot for stopping by and happy crafting! 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Cherry Blossoms Stamps
Cherry Blossoms Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cherry Blossoms Dies
Cherry Blossoms Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment