Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Passionate Penguins Cards with Franci and Gladys

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's Franci here with you today, showcasing the Passionate Penguins set. These little penguins are so adorable! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I created my mini slimline card base out of white cardstock and cut out a slightly smaller panel out of the same cardstock. I stamped all the penguins, colored them with copics and cut them out with coordinated dies. I created a custom circle stencil by cutting a circle out of a scrap of paper and added some color to the white panel using Distress Inks.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Card by Franci Vignoli

I stamped my sentiment at the top and glued the panel down to my card with foam adhesive. Finally I added the penguins with more foam adhesive and some colorful Rainbow dot confetti

This card makes me so happy! Thanks a lot for stopping by today! 

--------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends!! Gladys here and I’m back to share a mini slimline card featuring the sweet Passionate Penguins stamp set. This set is definitely one of my favorite from the release. The illustration is just so adorable, don't you think?

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Stitched Heart 2 Dies)

I cut the main panel out of white cardstock and bristol smooth cardstock using a mini slimline die that measures 5 3/4" x 3 1/4". Next I used the medium size heart from the Stitched Heart 2 dies to cut three times on the white cardstock to create a frame. I used the same heart to cut from masking paper to use as a mask. I inked blended the hearts on the bristol smooth cardstock. I used distress oxide colors in spun sugar, kitsch flamingo and worn lipstick from left to right. I lined up the white cardstock heart frame onto the blended panel and adhered it using liquid glue. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Card by Gladys Marcelino (featuring Stitched Heart 2 Dies)

Next I stamped and colored the penguins from the set using alcohol markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I adhered three of the penguins onto the hearts using double sided foam tape. The sentiment was white heat embossed onto black cardstock, trimmed down and foam mounted onto the panel. To complete the card I matted the panel onto patterned paper to frame the sweet penguins and accentuate the hearts. 

I hope you enjoy this card and found some inspiration. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment