Thursday, February 17, 2022

Critters On The Go Cards with Marine and Anja

Hello crafty friends, Marine here, it's been a while since my last little scene, so I'm glad to be back today with this interactive card showcasing Critters on the Go. So let's go to the park to meet some friends and have fun riding scooters and skateboards!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters On The Go Card by Marine Simon (featuring Spring Scenes, Heart Bouquet, Balloon Rides)

I created the background first, and divided my panel in several parts. From top to bottom: the sky, a grass section, a path and then two riding ramps. I used stencils and masking tape to create those section along with distress inks: 

- the sky: tumbled glass + salty ocean
- the grass section: shabby shutters + mowed lawn
- the path: frayed burlap + gathered twigs
- the riding ramps: hickory smoke + black soot

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters On The Go Card by Marine Simon (featuring Spring Scenes, Heart Bouquet, Balloon Rides)

Next I created the interactive feature, so please watch the video down below to see the whole process, and then I did all the coloring. I stamped my images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers.

In addition to the images from Critters on the Go, I picked more images from different sets:

Heart Bouquet - small bows
Spring Scenes - trees & grass
Balloon Rides - banner
Bear Hugs - balloons to make speech bubbles

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters On The Go Card by Marine Simon (featuring Spring Scenes, Heart Bouquet, Balloon Rides)

Once the coloring was done, I attached all my cute images on the interactive panel using foam squares. I cut a 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 inches panel out of a rainbow polka dot paper from the Spring Fling paper pack, I stuck that panel on a light blue card base and then attached my interactive panel on top of it using strong double sided tape.

For my sentiment, I cut a pink banner using a die from the Stitched Rectangle die set, I white heat embossed the phrase "I wheelie like you" using words from Critters on the Go and Fall Friends and attached the banner right above the trees.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters On The Go Card by Marine Simon (featuring Spring Scenes, Heart Bouquet, Balloon Rides)

As always, I added highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen, and finally, to tell the recipient of the card how to play with it, I cut two small black arrows. I attached one of them on the left side next to the scalloped wheel, and I cut the pointy end off the second arrow and stuck that tiny piece below the first arrow to get an arrow with two pointy ends.

And that's it! I hope that you like this adorable and fun little scene at the park, I will see you next week with a new Sunny Studio project!

----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Anja here and today I'm back with a fun card featuring the Critters on the Go Stamps. I especially like the dogs on their skateboards!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters On The Go Card by Anja Bytyqi (featuring Hello Word Die, Slimline Dies, Fluffy Clouds)

I started off with an A2 landscape card base and created a scene using the Slimline Nature Border Dies which I cut from several cardstocks. I also added stitched cloud shapes to the light blue sky with the Fluffy Clouds Dies.

Next, I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Critters On The Go Card by Anja Bytyqi (featuring Hello Word Die, Slimline Dies, Fluffy Clouds)

For my greeting, I cut the Hello Word Die from shiny holographic cardstock and stamped the sentiment from the Happy Hamsters set with turquoise pigment ink. I adhered the die cuts and images with liquid glue and finished off the card with three red hearts placed around the sentiment.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wheelie great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Happy Hamsters Stamps
Happy Hamsters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Stamps
Bear Hugs Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bear Hugs Dies
Bear Hugs Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Friends Stamps
Fall Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Fluffy Clouds Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Stamps
Spring Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Scenes Dies
Spring Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critters on the Go Stamps
Critters on the Go Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critters on the Go Dies
Critters on the Go Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heart Bouquet Stamps
Heart Bouquet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Heart Bouquet Dies
Heart Bouquet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. These are both simply ADORABLE!! Thanks to Anja and Marine for sharing!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete