Thursday, February 3, 2022

Passionate Penguins Tags & Card with Marine and Anja

Hello crafty friends, Marine here, I'm so happy to be back on the blog with this trio of wintery valentine tags showcasing the adorable Passionate Penguins stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Tags by Marine Simon (featuring Scalloped Tag Dies, Holiday Express)

As always I started by stamping the images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink. Besides the penguins, I also stamped a few trees from Holiday Express and umbrellas from Beach Babies, and I colored everything using my alcohol markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Tags by Marine Simon (featuring Scalloped Tag Dies, Holiday Express)

I cut three Scalloped Square Tags, and did the same process on each one: I masked the four scalloped edges to keep them white, covered the bottom with a hill stencil, and used spun sugar, worn lipstick and festive berries distress inks to create the sky. I also added a little bit of texture: white splatters to make falling snow, sparkling splatters for frosty accents, and festive berries distress ink mixed water splatters to add some contrast.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Tags by Marine Simon (featuring Scalloped Tag Dies, Holiday Express)

To give those tags a nice back, I cut three more tags out of pattern papers from the Rainbow Bright and Very Merry paper packs, I attached a red tag at the back of each white tag, and added ribbon and twine at the top to decorate them.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Tags by Marine Simon (featuring Scalloped Tag Dies, Holiday Express)

Next I cut six hearts using a die from the Cupcake Shape die set to decorate the top of each tag. I also cut three banners out of red cardstock using a die from the Stitched Rectangle die set, and white heat embossed a sentiment from Passionate Penguins on each one. And then I attached all the elements on the tags: the banners at the bottom, the hearts on the ribbon, and the images using foam squares and glue dots.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Tags by Marine Simon (featuring Scalloped Tag Dies, Holiday Express)

And as always I finished those tags by adding highlights and details on the images, the sky and hearts using a white gel pen. And that's it! I hope that you like those lovely frosty Valentine tags. Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check the video (click on the image above) if you need more details. See you next week!

------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, Anja here and today I'm featuring the adorable Passionate Penguins Stamps – they are definitely one of my favorites! I just love their sweet little faces! I created a love themed CAS card in berry pink tones.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Card by Anja Bytyqi (featuring Stitched Heart Dies)

I started off with a square card base measuring 4.25" x 4.25". Next, I die cut two of the Stitched Heart 2 Dies from pink cardstocks and layered them on top of each other.

The penguins and tea cup were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. It's so cute how they are sitting inside the cup.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Passionate Penguins Card by Anja Bytyqi (featuring Stitched Heart Dies)

I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock strip and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Finally, I adhered the images and sentiment strip with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Enjoy a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Cupcake Shape Dies
Cupcake Shape Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Express Stamps
Holiday Express Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Holiday Express Dies
Holiday Express Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Very Merry 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Tags-Square
Scalloped Tags-Square
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Passionate Penguins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Passionate Penguins Dies
Passionate Penguins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Stitched Heart 2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment