Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Tiki Time Cards with Julia and Franci

Hey crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a cute beach party card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiki Time Harvest Mice Beach Buddies Beach Babies Beach Themed Cards by Julia Englich

For this one, I stamped out my images from Tiki TimeHarvest MiceBeach Buddies and Beach Babies onto Transotype Perfect Coloring Paper and colored them in using Copic Markers. 

Copic Markers used: 0; N0, N1, N3, N5, N7; RV10, R11, R14, R17, R29; G40, G43, G46, G17; Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17; YR12, YR14, YR18, E21, E23, E25.

After that, I ink blended the background using Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink and added some splatters for more interest. Then, I die cut a hill panel as well as a wave border using the Slimline Nature Borders. For the ocean I used Peacock Feathers and for the sandy hill I used Antique Linen, Tea Dye and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiki Time Harvest Mice Beach Buddies Beach Babies Beach Themed Cards by Julia Englich


I adhered my background panel to a card base and my waves and sandy beach on top. Then it was finally time to build my scene! I attached all my images using liquid glue and foam squares. I heat embossed the sentiment from Tiki Time in white onto black cardstock and added it to the card with foam squares.

Finally, I added shimmer and and crystal glaze to add sparkle! Those mice having a little cocktail party at the beach are so cute and the heart shaped glasses one the adorable little barkeeper just crack me up! I really hope you like it!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day!

---------------------------------------------

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's Franci here with you today, with a cute little home decor made with the new adorable Tiki Time set! Aww I love this set so much! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiki Time Beach Themed Project by Franci Vignoli

When I first saw it back then I thought: "I need to create something special with it!" and here we are.. I created a little piece of home décorIt's also a very quick and easy project and I love that I can now enjoy it as a little home décor piece.

First of all I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut all the images, then I added some details with a white gel pen to them all.

I cut out a piece of light pink cardstock as my background and glued down all my elements into this cute beach scene with foam adhesive. I chose foam adhesive and not to frame it with the plastic/glass piece and just to use the frame but you can chose liquid glue and frame it traditionally of course.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Tiki Time Beach Themed Project by Franci Vignoli

And that's it, your summer frame décor is done! I can't wait to keep it on my desk through the whole season, but I may create more cause this would be a lovely little handmade gift! 

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Dies
Beach Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Stamps
Tiki Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Dies
Tiki Time Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Stamps
Harvest Mice Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Harvest Mice Dies
Harvest Mice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment