Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Poppy Fields Cards with Franci and Julia

Hi there and happy Wednesday! It's Franci here with you today, with a cute card showcasing the Poppy Fields. Another release, another amazing layering set!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Poppy Fields Teacher Appreciation Thank You Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and covered the front with some patterned paper from the Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 paper. Then I stamped all the flowers with a combo of Lawn Fawn and Memento Drop inks and die cut them out with their coordinated dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Poppy Fields Teacher Appreciation Thank You Card by Franci Vignoli

Then I die cut the little stitched banner and stamped my sentiment from the Teacher Appreciation set. I glued all the elements down with foam adhesive and added some little white embellishments to finish my design. 

I hope you like this card and thanks a lot for stopping by today. Have a lovely day! 

------------------------------------------------

Hey crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a fun floral card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Poppy Fields Plane Awesome Slimline Dies Friendship Cards by Julia Englich


For this card, I started by stamping out the beautiful flowers from the layering stamp set Poppy Fields. The large blooms have 5 individual layers and create such amazing dimension!! Then, I stamped the images from Plane Awesome onto Transotype Perfect Coloring Paper and colored them in using Copic Markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Poppy Fields Plane Awesome Slimline Dies Friendship Cards by Julia Englich


After that, I ink blended the background using Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and added some splatters using Salty Ocean. I also die cut a grass border using the Slimline Nature Borders and ink blended that with Shabby Shutters and added splatters with Rustic Wilderness.

Inks used: Floral 6 Crisp Dye Ink Mini Cube Set Copic Markers used: 0; N0, N1, N3, N5, N7; RV10, RV13, RV25, RV19; G40, G43, G46; Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Poppy Fields Plane Awesome Slimline Dies Friendship Cards by Julia Englich


I adhered my background panel to a card base and added all my images and the grassy border on top. Finally, I added shimmer and and crystal glaze to add lots of sparkle! I hope you like it!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Teacher Appreciation Stamps
Teacher Appreciation Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Poppy Fields Stamps
Poppy Fields Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Poppy Fields Dies
Poppy Fields Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Gingham Jewel Tones 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Stamps
Plane Awesome Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Plane Awesome Dies
Plane Awesome Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment