Saturday, June 19, 2021

Color My World & Looking Sharp Cards with Mona

Hi crafty friends! It's Mona here and I am super excited to be a guest on the Sunny Studio Stamp blog. Today I have 2 cute projects for you with the Color my World and Looking Sharp sets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Build-A-Tag Dies Bookmarks by Mona Toth

First, I have created 3 lovely bookmarks with adorable and colorful crayons. I made a bulk stamp layering for these cuties, and it was so much fun! I just mix and matched my inkpad colors and enjoyed the creating process.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Build-A-Tag Dies Bookmarks by Mona Toth

For the stamping I have used the Color my World stamp set with their coordinating dies. For some of them I didn’t stamp the crayon text, instead of that I stamped the cute faces from the Looking Sharp Set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Build-A-Tag Dies Bookmarks by Mona Toth

The next step was the base of the bookmark which I have created with the Build-A-Tag 2 dies. These are shorter, so I cut the tag die-cut in a half, and adhered on it (to the front and the back) a patterned paper from the Dots and Stripes Pastels Paper Pack in size 2” by 4.25”.

In the end I embellished the bookmarks with white tag die-cuts. Put inside colorful eyelets and a handmade tassel as well. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Frilly Frame Dies Card by Mona Toth

For my second project I have create a lovely and colorful card, which will brighten up someone’s day.  I have created a white scalloped frame from the Frilly Frames Chevron Dies which I adhered to a 5.5” by 4.25” card base created from Gingham Pastels Cardstock.

Next, I have created the card front with pink patterned paper from the Dots and Stripes Pastels Paper Pack. I stamped on it the sentiment with watermark ink, then I heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I also added a beige wooden card panel on the top of it as a table.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Frilly Frame Dies Card by Mona Toth

The following step was the stamping and coloring. I stamped the images with black pigment ink from the Looking Sharp and the banner from the Balloon Rides Stamp Set. I have also made a stamp layered brush with the Color my World stamp set.

I colored the stamped images with Tombow Markers and I decided to turn them into rainbow cacti. Aren’t they cute?

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Frilly Frame Dies Card by Mona Toth

In the end I just put my card together with 3D foam adhesives, to add more dimension to my card. Thank you very much for reading through my post, I hope that you have enjoyed it and I have inspired you! If you want to see more colorful happy cards visit my Instagram

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Color My World Stamps
Color My World Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Color My World Dies
Color My World Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Stamps
Looking Sharp Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Dies
Looking Sharp Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Build-A-Tag #2 Dies
Build-A-Tag #2 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Gingham Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Frilly Frames Chevron Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment