Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Color My World Cards with Isha and Kavya

Hello everyone! Isha here today with a colorful watercolor card featuring our GORGEOUS layering stamp Color My World!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Stitched Rectangle Dies Rainbow Color Themed Card by Isha Gupta

Start by making a rainbow colored mat layer. Scribble bit of ink using ZIG Clean Color real brush markers (purple, yellow, light green, pink, scarlet red, cobalt blue) onto watercolor paper. Spray water to get the desired effect, let dry. Die-cut this piece using the Stitched Rectangle die. Flick white paint onto this layer.

Stamp the color palette from the Color My World stamp using two shades of grey inks. Stamp the brush using various colors, die-cut these using the coordinating dies. These layers make the images look so real.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Stitched Rectangle Dies Rainbow Color Themed Card by Isha Gupta

Die-cut the color head of the brush and the colors of the palette from watercolor paper. Color using watercolors as the background. Stamp the sentiment onto the mat layer. Adhere the images using 3d foam.  Adhere this layer to a grey card base.

Thank you for dropping by! Have a nice day.

------------------------------------------------

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun using the new Color my World stamps set! By combining it with some critter or kiddo, you can totally expand the possibilities with this set! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Fall Kiddos Spring Showers Rainbow Color Themed Cards by Kavya

I first started off by stamping and coloring various images from Fall KiddosSpring Showers and Color My World. For the paint palette, I was inspired by Francesca Vignoli’s card to die cut a rainbow ink blended strip for paint splatters instead of stamping the paint and I totally love how it looks! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Fall Kiddos Spring Showers Rainbow Color Themed Cards by Kavya

I prepared my card base by using a 4x6 rainbow striped pattern paper from Spring Sunburst paper pad. I then placed a smaller white A2 card base and blue cardstock on top. For the sky, I ink blended the top of the blue cardstock with blueprint sketch distress ink and splattered some water on top.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Fall Kiddos Spring Showers Rainbow Color Themed Cards by Kavya

I then die cut a cloud border using the Slimline Nature Border dies and adhered the images on top as shown in the images above and below. Finally, I heat embossed a sentiment from Color My World stamp set using white embossing powder. 

Ta - Da! That’s it! I hope you liked this fun card!! Check back tomorrow for some more inspiration from the DT!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Color My World Stamps
Color My World Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Color My World Dies
Color My World Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Spring Sunburst 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment