Monday, June 7, 2021

Color My World Cards with Mayra and Ashley

Hello and Happy Monday everyone. Mayra here with you today. I am sharing this thank you card using the cute Color My World stamps. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Gift Card Pocket Dies Teacher Appreciation Teacher Thank You Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by die cutting the 'crayon box' by using the Gift Card Pocket die, I cut it twice from yellow cardstock. I then cut a strip of green cardstock to create the stripes on the box. Next, I die cut the oval that would go on the center. I then used the sun, trees, and house from the Balloon Rides stamp set to create the panel to look like a drawing. I used the smaller of the stitched rectangles from the Stitched Rectangles die set to die cut the panel. I also used the banner from this set. 

I then stamped the layers to create each of the crayons. I used the PinkFresh Studios ink sets in the colors Heartbeat, and Wild Truffles. For the green color, I used Lawn Fawn inks: Celery Stick, Freshly Cut Grass, Jalapeno, and Noble Fir. For the yellow, I used Butter (LF ink), Squeezed Lemonade (Distress Oxide ink), Sunflower (LF ink), No.2 Pencil (LF ink). For the blue color, I used the Northern Shore color set by Altenew. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Gift Card Pocket Dies Teacher Appreciation Teacher Thank You Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I colored the images on the small panel using Copic markers. For the red, I used R05, R46, and R17. For the yellow, I used Y11, Y08, Y19, and YR24. For the green, I used YG01, YG17, and G46. I then heat embossed the sentiments onto the die-cut banner, and oval from the Teacher Appreciation stamp set. 

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

-------------------------------------------------

Hi friends! It's Ashley with a cute card that is perfect for that special teacher in your child's life. Plus, there is no coloring required!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Teacher Appreciation Teacher Thank You Card by Ashley Ebben

I started this card by stamping the crayon from Color My World several times using many different Pinkfresh Studio cube sets. These are my absolute favorite for layering stamps and I love that Sunny Studio carries them in the store! I decided to skip the black lines on the crayons to keep them softer, so once I was done with the four colored layers, I cut all my crayons out with the matching die.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Teacher Appreciation Teacher Thank You Card by Ashley Ebben

I cut a white rectangle out using the medium sized Stitched Rectangle die and layered the crayons along the bottom edge in a staggered rainbow pattern. I trimmed off the excess, then added the piece to a grey starburst paper from the Subtle Grey Tones paper pad. I stamped the large "teacher" from Teacher Appreciation in black ink, then finished the sentiment with "you color my world" from Color My World. I stamped that section on black cardstock with VersaMark and embossed with white before adding it to the card with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Color My World Stamps
Color My World Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Color My World Dies
Color My World Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Teacher Appreciation Stamps
Teacher Appreciation Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Gift Card Pocket
Gift Card Pocket
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment