Friday, June 11, 2021

Picket Fence Cards with Candice and Kay

Hello my dear crafty friends! Candice with you today sharing a fun farm scene using the awesome new Picket Fence die!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Picket Fence Dies Farm Slimline Dies Farm Fresh Everyday Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products for my slimline design:

I began my slimline with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base. For the background, I die cut the stitched panel from Bristol Smooth cardstock and inked the top half with tumbled glass. I added a stitched cloud and inked grass with bundled sage along the bottom. I then created the slimline picket fence using the partial die cut method (run through partway, rotate and line up, and run through partway again!) and glued the tops cut from Kraft cardstock on each pole.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Picket Fence Dies Farm Slimline Dies Farm Fresh Everyday Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped the barn, chickens, goat, and scarecrow, colored them with copic markers, and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I put the card together by gluing some images down and then gluing the fence over them and using foam tape to add the chicken and hay for depth to the scene. I finished by stamping my sentiment on the top right corner!

Thank you for stopping by today and have a fabulous weekend!

-------------------------------------------

Hi there! Kay here today, and I am sharing a card with you that I created with the new Picket Fence Border die. I paired it up with one of my favorite Sunny Studio dies, the Comic Strip Everyday die set. I also used the Slimline Nature Borders dies and the Teacher Appreciation stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Picket Fence Dies Slimline Dies Comic Strip Everyday Dies Everyday Card by Kay Miller

This card is completely made with dies other than the sentiment. I have always loved that look! I used many different colors of cardstocks from my stash and some from my scrap box, so I can't tell you which companies they all came from, but you can create something similar with any cardstocks of your preference.

I first glued down the blue piece for the background and sky. The hills I cut with the Slimline Nature Borders dies and glued them down with liquid glue. I then cut out the picket fence and added that along the bottom. The grass was then cut and added on along the bottom edge of the fence with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Picket Fence Dies Slimline Dies Comic Strip Everyday Dies Everyday Card by Kay Miller

I then cut out the little house and trees using the Comic Strip Everyday dies and assembled them with liquid glue and added them to my card with foam tape. The sun and clouds were also added with foam tape. Lastly I heat embossed the sentiment from the Teacher Appreciation Stamp set on a black strip and added that to the bottom of my card with foam tape.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today, and I hope it inspires you with some fun ways

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Teacher Appreciation Stamps
Teacher Appreciation Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Stamps
Farm Fresh Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Farm Fresh Dies
Farm Fresh Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment