Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Embossing Folder Focused Cards with Franci and Julia

Hello there! Franci here with you today, showcasing an oldie but goodie - the Woodgrain Embossing folder!Awww I love all these little cuties so much, this card makes me so happy!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Embossing Folders Outback Critters Stitched Rectangles Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I created my card base out of white cardstock and I die cut 2 Stitched Rectangles out of more white and brown cardstock. I added the wood texture to the brown rectangle and glued it down to the card base.

I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut all the images from the Outback Critters set and added some details with a white gel pen. I masked the bottom of my white rectangle and inked the top with some light blue Distress ink, then removed the mask and stamped my sentiment at the bottom.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Embossing Folders Outback Critters Stitched Rectangles Card by Franci Vignoli

I glued everything down into this cute little scene with foam adhesive and adhered my decorated panel to the front of my card too. Finally I added some Iridescent Jewels embellishments to finish my design.

I hope you like this card as much as I do and thanks a lot for stopping by today!

-----------------------------------------

Hey crafty friends! It’s Julia here with sealiously fun birthday card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Embossing Folders Stitched Rectangles Sealiously Sweet Seasonal Trees Card by Julia Englich


I stamped out the images from 
Sealiously SweetSeasonal TreeSending SunshineBeach Buddies and Beach Babies onto Strathmore Bristol smooth paper and colored them in using Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Then, I die cut the smaller of the Fancy Frames Rectangle dies three times out of white cardstock and layered the die cuts for more dimension. Then, I used the Sunburst Embossing Folder and after running it through my die cut machine, I ink blended it with yellow and orange Distress Oxides for a nice bright sunshiney look! Then I used the Slimline Nature Borders to create my ocean and sandy beach and I ink blended those panels as well. After that, I cut them down to fit behind the scalloped frame and layered all the pieces with liquid glue.

Inks used: Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Peacock Feathers, Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Zig Markers used: 999; 50, 51; 26, 24, 26; 41, 42, 400; 61, 72, 65, 68, 902; 904, 97, 90.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Embossing Folders Stitched Rectangles Sealiously Sweet Seasonal Trees Card by Julia Englich


For the background of my card I used the 
Quilted Hearts Embossing Folder with white cardstock. I added the background to an A2 sized card base and then layered my scalloped frame panel over top with foam tape. I added all my cute images with liquid glue and foam squares. Finally, I stamped my sentiment from the Sealiously Sweet stamp set onto a light grey cardstock and die cut it with the smallest of the Slimline Pennant dies. To add the fishtail to both sides, I ran it through my die cut machine once to cut the first side, then turned the strip of cardstock to the other side, lined up the die and ran it through again.


Once I was done with the front of the card, I realized I had some images left over, so I just added another cute little seal munching on his watermelon to the inside of the card for a fun little surprise! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have an amazing week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Dies
Beach Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Stamps
Outback Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Dies
Outback Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Stamps
Beach Babies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Babies Dies
Beach Babies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Quilted Hearts Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunburst Embossing
Sunburst Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Seasonal Trees Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Seaonal Trees Dies
Seaonal Trees Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Sending Sunshine Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sending Sunshine Dies
Sending Sunshine Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodgrain Embossing
Woodgrain Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Sealiously Sweet Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Sealiously Sweet Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Pennant Dies
Slimline Pennant Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment