Monday, June 21, 2021

Outback Critters Cards with Mayra and Ashley

Hello and happy Monday everyone. Mayra here with you today. I am sharing this fun Australian-themed birthday card. I used the super fun Outback Critters stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Outback Critters Slimline Dies Stitched Circle Dies Critter Themed Birthday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by coloring all of the images using Copic markers. Along with the Outback Critters set, I also used the birthday hat from the Balloon Rides set, the leaves from the Tiki Time set, and the birthday hat from the Looking Sharp set.

Next, I die cut the base of the card using the Slimline Scalloped Frame die set, the grass and water layers using the Slimline Nature Borders die set, and the sun using the Stitched Circles Small dies set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Outback Critters Slimline Dies Stitched Circle Dies Critter Themed Birthday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I added color to the background using Distress Oxide Inks. I used Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Abandoned Coral, Kitsch Flamingo, and Picked Raspberry. For the ground, I used Scattered Straw, Gathered Twigs, and Brushed Corduroy. For the water area, I used Cracked Pistachio.

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day.

----------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a cute scene from Down Under featuring the Outback Critters! I actually made this card while I was traveling. Only one stamp set and a few supplies can still make a cute card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Outback Critters Slimline Dies Critter Themed Friendship Card by Ashley Ebben

I started by blending a bit of Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink on the edges of a piece of A2 cardstock. I used the Slimline Nature Borders on more white cardstock to create two grassy pieces. I blended some Scattered Straw Distress Oxide ink to color the grass, then added the two pieces to my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Outback Critters Slimline Dies Critter Themed Friendship Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped my Outback Critters on Bristol smooth cardstock with Pinkfresh Studio Detail Black ink. I colored them with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and added a few gel pen highlights. I really prefer my Zigs for travel - they take up a lot less space than Copics! I cut the critters out with the matching dies and added them to the card. I finished with a cute double friendship sentiment from the Outback Critters set.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Looking Sharp Stamps
Looking Sharp Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Dies
Looking Sharp Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Stamps
Outback Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Dies
Outback Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Stamps
Tiki Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Dies
Tiki Time Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment