Friday, June 18, 2021

Embossing Folder Focused Cards with Tammy and Candice

Hi there! Tammy here sharing this fun summer inspired card, featuring the Sunburst Embossing Folder. I just love the dimension and texture it adds to a card, and when combined with the Fabulous Flamingos Stamps, it makes for a perfect backdrop for these cuties!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Embossing Folders Fabulous Flamingos Stitched Arch Dies Card by Tammy Stark

To begin, I embossed a piece of Bristol cardstock using the Sunburst Embossing Folder. I then ink blended it with Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide inks to create a bright, sunshiny background for the flamingos. Next, I die cut white cardstock using the Stitched Rectangle Dies, cutting out a window with the Stitched Arch Dies.

I cut a sandy border and ocean wave border using the Slimline Nature Borders Dies, ink blended them with Distress Oxide inks, then attached them to the Sunburst inked panel. I then attached the white window frame over the inked background using foam tape for dimension.

Next, I stamped, colored with Copic markers, and die cut images from the following sets:
Fabulous Flamingos StampsCoordinating Dies
Tropical Scenes StampsCoordinating Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Embossing Folders Fabulous Flamingos Stitched Arch Dies Card by Tammy Stark

I arranged the stamped images onto my card, attaching some with foam tape for dimension. Lastly, I white heat embossed the sentiment onto a black cardstock strip then attached my card front to an A2 piece of patterned paper from the Summer Splash Paper to complete my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello crafty friends! It's Candice with you this week continuing to share inspiration using the wonderful embossing folders from Sunny Studio stamps!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Embossing Folders Garden Fairy Stitched Circle Dies Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products to create my design:

I began my card with a 6 1/2 x 5 card base. For the background, I trimmed a piece of Bristol Smooth to fit smaller than the card base and ran it through my machine with the Buffalo Plaid embossing folder.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Embossing Folders Garden Fairy Stitched Circle Dies Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped the mushroom house, flowers, and butterflies, colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I then created the scalloped frame using the circle dies listed above from Kraft cardstock. I glued the frame down, tucked the mushroom house and flowers in gluing the bottoms and using foam tape on the top of the flowers for dimension. I inked a piece of Bristol Smooth with kitsch flamingo and spun sugar, die cut it from the 'hello' and layered it on top of the frame. I finished my card with the sentiment heat embossed in white on the stitched banner inked with the kitsch flamingo and spun sugar and sprinkled a few blue jewels around!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunburst Embossing
Sunburst Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Buffalo Plaid Embossing
Buffalo Plaid Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Arch Dies
Stitched Arch Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Stamps
Garden Fairy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Garden Fairy Dies
Garden Fairy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Scalloped Circle Mat 1 Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Stitched Circle Small Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment