Monday, June 14, 2021

Embossing Folder Focused Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a card featuring some of Sunny Studio's amazing embossing folders! I just love the extra texture they add to any card!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Moroccan Embossing Folder Fabulous Flamingos Beach Buddies Everyday Cards by Ashley Ebben

I started by using the Sunburst embossing folder on white cardstock. I then used blending brushes to add Distress Oxides in Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick, and Kitsch Flamingo to turn the embossing into a sunset. For a bit of extra dimension, I used my Wink of Stella brush pen on the debossed rays. It doesn't show up in my photos, but the shimmer is lovely and makes the embossing really pop! I used the Moroccan Circles embossing folder on a second piece of white cardstock, then ran it through my die cutting machine again with a Stitched Semi-Circle die to create a window. I added the sunset piece behind the window to frame it nicely.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Moroccan Embossing Folder Fabulous Flamingos Beach Buddies Everyday Cards by Ashley Ebben

I stamped some flamingos and leaves from Fabulous Flamingos in Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics. I cut everything out with the matching dies, then added a few gel pen highlights before arranging them on my card. I made sure to pop the flamingos up with foam tape for a bit of dimension. I stamped the sentiment from Fabulous Flamingos in VersaMark ink on black cardstock and embossed with white. I finished by adding the sentiment strip with foam tape above the flamingos.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

-----------------------------------------------

Hello and happy Monday everyone!! Mayra here with you today. I am sharing this fun summer themed card using the Moroccon Circles Embossing Folder. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Moroccan Embossing Folder Beach Buddies Everyday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I used the flamingo floatie from the Beach Buddies stamp set, and the cute little tiger from the Balloon Rides stamp set, the sentiment is from the Tiki Time set. I used Copic markers to color the images in. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Moroccan Embossing Folder Beach Buddies Everyday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I then used the largest of the rectangles from the Stitched Rectangles die set to die cut the panel I would use for the card. Next, I placed the die cut panel in the embossing folder and embossed it. Then, I added color to the panel using Distress Oxide inks. I used Tumbled Glass, Cracked Pistachio, and Peacock Feathers. 

I hope you enjoy this fun card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Beach Buddies Stamps
Beach Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Beach Buddies Dies
Beach Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Stamps
Tiki Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sunburst Embossing
Sunburst Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Fabulous Flamingos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Fabulous Flamingos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Moroccan Circles Embossing
Moroccan Circles Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Stitched Semi-Circle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment