Monday, June 28, 2021

Looking Sharp Cards with Ashley and Mayra

Hi friends! It's Ashley with a cute birthday card featuring the Looking Sharp set that is just on point! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Slimline Dies Birthday Card by Ashley Ebben

I started this card by ink blending a background using Distress Oxides in Squeezed Lemonade, Worn Lipstick, Seedless Preserves, and Chipped Sapphire. I knew I was going to make a cut out, so I blended my colors sideways to cover the area that would be showing. I then splattered my blending with a bit of watered down white acrylic paint and dried it with my heat gun. If the paper warps, I put it inside a folded up piece of printer paper and run it through my die cutting machine - ta da! Flat again! I used two of the Slimline Basic Border dies on white cardstock to make the top and bottom sections, then added them on top of my blended piece with foam tape to give the window a sunken feel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Slimline Dies Birthday Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped the cacti and party hat from Looking Sharp onto more white cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and colored with Copics. I added a few white gel pen highlights, then used the matching Looking Sharp dies to cut the images out. I added them inside the window with more foam tape. I used the sentiment from Looking Sharp and added it to the opposite side of my card from the images for balance. I finished up with a few Crystal Clear jewels for extra interest.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day. 

---------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!!! Happy Monday! Mayra here with you today. Can you believe June is almost over already?! Wow!! I hope your summer is off to a wonderful start. I have this CAS card to share with you. I used the cute Looking Sharp stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Stitched Rectangle Dies Birthday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I started by coloring the cute little cactus images using Copic markers. I used YG01, YG00, G28, YG67, YG17, G16, G09, G05, G14, and G02. I then die-cut the base panel using the largest rectangle from the Stitched Rectangles die set. Next, I used the Cable Knit Embossing Folder to add a beautiful embossed texture to the panel.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Stitched Rectangle Dies Birthday Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I hope you enjoy the card I created to share with you today. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I pray you each have a wonderful and blessed day.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Looking Sharp Stamps
Looking Sharp Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Dies
Looking Sharp Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Cable Knit Embossing
Cable Knit Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Basic Borders
Slimline Basic Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment