Thursday, April 8, 2021

Slimline Pennant Die Focused Cards by Anja and Vanessa

Hello everyone, Anja here and today I'm featuring the versatile Slimline Pennant Dies which can be used in many ways and of course they work with A2 standard size cards as well. I adore the Balloon Rides Stamps and added patterned papers to the background.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Pennant Dies Balloon Rides Fishtail Banner Dies Everyday Cards by Anja Bytyqi

First, I cut out the diamonds pattern from the Subtle Grey Tones Paper pack with the stitched rectangle mat die included in the Frilly Frames Quatrefoil Dies set and adhered it to my A2 top-folding card base.

The cloudy paper (Summer Splash Paper) was die cut with the second largest pennant. To create a reverse banner I additionally used one of the Fishtail Banner Dies and cut off the top from the green floral pennant (Spring Fling Paper).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Pennant Dies Balloon Rides Fishtail Banner Dies Everyday Cards by Anja Bytyqi

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out. The sentiment from the Lovable Llama set was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a black cardstock strip and I heat embossed in white. Finally, I assembled my card by adhering all elements with liquid glue and foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing day!

----------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a cute shaped card using the Slimline Pennant Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Pennant Dies My Otter Half Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first created the card base from two large pennants. Now I die-cut the smaller pennant, stamped the otters, masked them and inked the background with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink. Then I die-cut the border from Slimline Nature Borders Dies from scrap paper and used this as a stencil to create waves with Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Ink. 

Supplies used:
Slimline Pennant Dies
Slimline Nature Borders Dies
My Otter Half Stamps + Dies

Sunny Studio Stamps: Slimline Pennant Dies My Otter Half Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

After I had added water droplets and details with a white gel pen, I colored the images with Copic markers and adhered the panel to the card. Finally, I stamped the sentiment onto vellum, heat-embossed it with white embossing powder, die-cut the small pennant from it and adhered it. Then I die-cut the "otter" from blue cardstock and added it to the pennant.

This dies set is fantastic! Love what you can make with it. Have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fishtail Banner Dies
Fishtail Banner Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Subtle Grey Tones Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Fling Paper
Spring Fling Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Frilly Frames Quatrefoil
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Lovable Llama Stamps
Lovable Llama Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Otter Half Stamps
My Otter Half Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
My Otter Half Dies
My Otter Half Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Pennant Dies
Slimline Pennant Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment