Friday, April 30, 2021

Stitched Rectangle Die Focused Cards with Kay and Candice

Hi there! Kay here and I'm sharing a card I created with some of the fun new products from the brand new release! I'm using the new Stitched Rectangle dies and the adorable Looking Sharp stamp set.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Rectangle Dies Looking Sharp Birthday Card by Kay Miller

So for my card, I first off stamped all of the images and sentiment from the Looking Sharp stamp set in Tuxedo Black ink onto white cardstock. I then used a fine line black marker and ruler and drew the line across to give the illusion they are sitting on a table. I then colored everything with Copic markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Rectangle Dies Looking Sharp Birthday Card by Kay Miller

I then cut the colored piece out with the middle sized Stitched Rectangle die. I used some light teal cardstock Aqua Mist from Papertrey Ink and the largest Stitched Rectangle die to cut a second larger mat. I added the larger blue mat to the card base with double sided tape and then added the colored panel on top of this with foam tape.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today! Thanks so much for stopping by!

---------------------------------------------------

Are you in love with this new release as much as I am?! It's Candice back on this Friday sharing a fun summery card with you highlighting a fun way to use the new Stitched Rectangles on a slimline design!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Rectangle Dies Tropical Scenes Tiki Time Outback Critters Card by Candice Fisher

I used these Sunny Studio products on my slimline design:

I began my slimline with an 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 card base. For the background, I first trimmed a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock to cover the card front, die cut the 2 stitched rectangles to create a frame, and inked the inside pieces with salty ocean and tumbled glass. I then die-cut 2 grass pieces, inked them with rustic wilderness and bundled sage, and adhered to the bottom insert.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Stitched Rectangle Dies Tropical Scenes Tiki Time Outback Critters Card by Candice Fisher

Next, I stamped the images from the sets listed above, colored them with Copic markers, and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I glued the background images onto the inked stitched rectangles and trimmed the edges. I then glued the frame and the stitched rectangles to my card front and used foam tape to add dimension to the scenes. I finished by stamping the sentiment in Versafine black ink!

Thank you for stopping by with me today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Looking Sharp Stamps
Looking Sharp Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Dies
Looking Sharp Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Stamps
Outback Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Dies
Outback Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Stamps
Tiki Time Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tiki Time Dies
Tiki Time Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Picket Fence Border Dies
Picket Fence Border Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Tropical Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Tropical Scenes Dies
Tropical Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment