Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Outback Critters Cards with Julia and Franci

Hey crafty friends! It’s Julia here with a fun scene card! I started by stamping out my images from the adorable new Outback Critters, as well as from the previously released Feeling Froggy (flies and dragonfly) and A Bird's Life and colored them in using Copic Markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Outback Critters A Bird's Life Slimline Dies Card by Julia Englich

I ink blended the sky using a cloud stencil and then I die cut two grassy hills using the Slimline Nature Borders. I ink blended those as well and added splatters and a few bushels of grass from the Chickie Baby stamp set for added interest. I heat embossed the sentiment from Outback Critters in white onto black cardstock and cut it into a little banner.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Outback Critters A Bird's Life Slimline Dies Card by Julia Englich

After that, I added my background to a card base and layered the grassy hills on top. I then die cut the Comic Strip Everyday die out of white cardstock, snipped off the inside pieces and added it on top of my background and hills. I adhered all my cute images using liquid glue and foam squares. Finally, I added quite a few white gel pen highlights. I really hope you like it!

Inks used: Salty Ocean, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss Distress Oxide Copic Markers used: E50, E51, E53, E55, E57; W0, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9; B00, B02, B05; R11, R14, R17; Y000, Y11, Y13, Y15; YG01, YG93, YG95, YG97, G17.

Thank you so much for spending time with me today! Have a wonderful day!

---------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! It's Franci here with a fun card showcasing the new Outback Critters set. "Snappy Birthday" how much fun is that?! Ha!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Outback Critters Stitched Rectangle Dies Card by Franci Vignoli

First of all I die cut 2 stitched rectangles out of white cardstock and patterned paper from the Summer Splash paper set. Then I linked the center of the white rectangle with a soft yellow ink and stamped my sentiment at the bottom.

I stamped, colored with my Copics and die cut all my images, added some little hearts from the new Happy Hamster set and glued everything down with foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Outback Critters Stitched Rectangle Dies Card by Franci Vignoli

I glued my colorful panel to the front of my card with liquid glue and added the decorated one with more foam adhesive. Finally I added some googly eyes to my crocodiles and some Sky Blue Jewels.

Thanks a lot for stopping by. Have a lovely day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

A Bird's Life Stamps
A Bird's Life Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
A Bird's Life Dies
A Bird's Life Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Hamsters Stamps
Happy Hamsters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Hamsters Dies
Happy Hamsters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Stamps
Outback Critters Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Outback Critters Dies
Outback Critters Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Comic Strip Everyday Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Summer Splash 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Froggy Stamps
Feeling Froggy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Feeling Froggy Dies
Feeling Froggy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment