Thursday, April 22, 2021

Color My World Cards with Vanessa and Anja

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a thank you card using the new set Color My World. I love the elements in this set! Who doesn't like crayons, pencils and paint brushes? For today's card, I kept it pretty clean and simple.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Teacher Appreciation Stamps Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first stamped the lines onto a white card base, using the shape that is supposed to be a pencil from the set. Then I adhered a strip of black striped patterned paper to the bottom of the card. After I had stamped the sentiment, I stamped all the crayons in matching colors to the lines onto a separate piece of cardstock. 

Supplies used for this card:
Color My World stamps (crayons, lines)
Teacher Appreciation stamps (sentiment)
Sleek Stripes Paper
Various Jewels

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Teacher Appreciation Stamps Everyday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Building up these images layer by layer is such fun! Find detailed lists of color combos for stamping the layered images by Mendi here! I fussy-cut the crayons and adhered them to the card with foam tape. Finally, I added matching gemstones to the card.

Mendi outdid herself again with this release! It is amazing, don't you agree? What is your favorite? See you next week, thank you for stopping by!

-------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Anja here and I'm so excited for the new Summer Release which is jam-packed with lots of fun and cute products. My first project features the Color My World Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Over The Rainbow Everyday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I created a CAS card using the crayons which I stamped in rainbow colors with dye inks (you can find the ink colors below). I also cut some skinny strips from matching patterned paper (Rainbow Bright Paper and Sleek Stripes Paper) and adhered them to a white A2 card base.

Altenew Dye Inks used:
Purple: Soft Lilac, Lavender Fields, Deep Iris, Midnight Violet
Blue: Sea Breeze, Turquoise, Tide Blue, Starlight
Green: Bamboo, Parrot, Olive, Moss
Yellow: Buttercream, Mango Smoothie, Warm Sunshine, Caramel Toffee
Orange: Sunkissed, Orange Cream, Autumn Blaze, Firebrick
Red: Blush+Peach Perfect, Heart Beat, Ruby Red, Velvet
Pink: Pink Diamond, Pinkalicious, Rubellite, Razzleberry

Sunny Studio Stamps: Color My World Over The Rainbow Everyday Card by Anja Bytyqi

Next, I cut out the crayons with the coordinating die and lined them up on the right edge of the card. I stamped the sentiment from the Over The Rainbow set in VersaMark Ink onto a white cardstock strip and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. I popped it up with foam tape and added Iridescent Jewels to finish off the card.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a happy day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Color My World Stamps
Color My World Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Color My World Dies
Color My World Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Teacher Appreciation Stamps
Teacher Appreciation Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Rainbow Bright 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Over The Rainbow Stamps
Over The Rainbow Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sleek Stripes Paper
Sleek Stripes Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment