Monday, April 5, 2021

Eggs To Dye For Cards by Mayra and Ashley

Hello everyone!! Happy April! Mayra here with you today. I am sharing this card with you today using the Eggs to Dye For stamp set. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eggs To Dye For Frilly Frame Dies Stitched Oval Dies Friendship Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

I began by coloring the cute little eggs using Copic markers. For the chick, I used Y11, Y19, and Y08. For the bunny, I used E41, E31, and E55. Next, I die-cut the layers for the card base using the Frilly Frames Lattice die set. I then used Distress Oxide inks to add color to the die-cut layer. I used Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold, Scattered Straw, Cracked Pistachio, and Salty Ocean. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eggs To Dye For Frilly Frame Dies Stitched Oval Dies Friendship Card by Mayra Duran-Hernandez

Next, I die cut an oval from the Stitched Oval die set for the sentiment. The sentiment is from the A Good Egg stamp set. I then layered the scalloped frame from the Fancy Frames Oval dies set over the die-cut oval. 

I hope you like the card I created to share with you. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you each have a wonderful and blessed day. 

------------------------------------------------------

Hello friends! It's Ashley with a happy monochromatic card perfect for saying hi to a special chick in your life!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eggs To Dye For Chickie Baby Slimline Dies Friendship Card by Ashley Ebben

Since I was incorporating a bunch of chicks onto this card, I chose yellow as my color. I started by blending Distress Oxides in Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade onto white cardstock, then splattered it with white and gold acrylic paints. I used the Slimline Nature Borders on two different shades of yellow cardstock for some layered grass, then trimmed the whole piece down. I adhered it with strong tape to another shade of yellow cardstock that I had run through my die cutting machine with the Dapper Diamonds embossing folder. I love the texture the folder adds to the bottom layer!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Eggs To Dye For Chickie Baby Slimline Dies Friendship Card by Ashley Ebben

I stamped several images from Chickie Baby and Chubby Bunny, along with the chick egg from Eggs to Dye For. I colored them all with yellow Copics and cut out with the matching dies. I added the images to the card, tucking some images behind the grass and popping others up with foam tape for dimension. I finished with a sentiment from Chickie Baby stamped in VersaFine Onyx Black ink.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Ovals
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dapper Diamonds Embossing
Dapper Diamonds Embossing
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Oval Dies
Stitched Oval Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Frilly Frames Lattice Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Stamps
Chickie Baby Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Chickie Baby Dies
Chickie Baby Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eggs To Dye For Stamps
Eggs To Dye For Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Eggs To Dye For Dies
Eggs To Dye For Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment