Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Candy Shoppe Cards with Isha and Kavya

Hello everyone! Isha here with you today sharing a fun shaker card featuring our new Candy Shoppe stamp and dies for the new release. Did you check the sneak peeks last week? Mendi really came up with a wonderful release yet again, if I may say so :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Candy Shoppe Slimline Dies Candy Themed Birthday Card by Isha Gupta

For this card, I used two of my favorites, rainbow colors and shaker. To start, I took a grey mat layer, die-cut  the slimline rectangle using the Slimline Scalloped Frame dies to create a frame. I then die-cut another panel using the rectangle from white cardstock.

Put the frame onto a white card and adhere the white piece. Adhere acetate to the back of the frame. Now apply scor tape all along the frame to create the shaker. Add some chunky glitter and star confetti to the white piece and adhere the frame to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Candy Shoppe Slimline Dies Candy Themed Birthday Card by Isha Gupta

Stamp the images from the Candy Shoppe stamp set. Stamp the smiley face. Color using copic markers and die-cut using the coordinating diesApply clear sparkle pen by spectrum noir. Add white lines for added details.

Stamp the word sweet and die-cut. Stamp and emboss the rest of the sentiment onto black stripe. Adhere the images and the sentiment to the card.

Thank you for dropping by. Have a nice day.

------------------------------------------------

Hi folks, Kavya here. I am back on the blog with another fun card using some of the new Sunny Studio Stamps products! I absolutely love how each of the new releases can be paired with the older ones and I had a blast working with the new Candy Shoppe stamp set. I just couldn’t stop myself from coloring all the critters so I didn’t let my card size restrict my idea. I created a 11”x4.25” candy wonderland which I am sure every kid would enjoy! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Candy Shoppe Slimline Dies Country Scenes Sweet Shoppe Spring Showers Candy Themed Card by Kavya

I first started off by stamping and coloring various critters from Candy ShoppeSweet ShoppeFall KiddosSpring ShowersCountry Scenes and Balloon Ride (for the sun). For the young boy carrying candy in his cart, I just cut off the ‘pumpkin’ and added a candy piece (no masking!). For the gum ball pit, I simply stamped the top portion of the gum ball machine and fussy cut the balls. I used whimsical colors for the mountain range and trees as they are made out of chocolate and candy too! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Candy Shoppe Slimline Dies Country Scenes Sweet Shoppe Spring Showers Candy Themed Card by Kavya

Then, for my land, I simply die cut various shades of green cardstock using Slimline Nature Border Dies and ink blended the edges using matching green dye ink. For the sky, I just used a light blue cardstock and ink blended the edge using matching blue ink. As always, added paint splatters :) Then, I arranged all the critters and heat embossed sentiments from the Candy Shoppe stamp set. I finished it off by adding a die cut ’Sweet’ sentiment in between using Sweet Word Die and pink cardstock.

I hope this inspires you to make ‘bigger’ and ‘weirder’ sized cards! Never ever let the size of a card dictate your creativity :) 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sweet Shoppe Dies
Sweet Shoppe Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Shoppe Stamps
Sweet Shoppe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Word Die
Sweet Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Candy Shoppe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Candy Shoppe Dies
Candy Shoppe Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Fall Kiddos Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fall Kiddos Dies
Fall Kiddos Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Stamps
Spring Showers Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Spring Showers Dies
Spring Showers Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Nature Borders
Slimline Nature Borders
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Slimline Scalloped Frame
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Stamps
Balloon Rides Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Balloon Rides Dies
Balloon Rides Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Stamps
Country Scenes Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Country Scenes Dies
Country Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

4 comments:

  1. Just love all the rainbow cotton candy on your shaker. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!!! Cottoncandy rainbow is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My head swam when I saw all the details in the second card. It is a mix between Candy land and a carnival. The amount of coloring and cutting was over the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a puzzle fun kind of card. 11...wow! Cute

    ReplyDelete