Thursday, April 29, 2021

Looking Sharp Cards with Anja and Vanessa

Hello everyone, Anja here with you today. The new Looking Sharp stamp set features cacti and succulent plants which are even cuter with smiley faces and little accessories. I created a birthday card with three of them.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Scenic Route Cactus Themed Punny Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I started off with a white A2 landscape card base and trimmed a piece of Bristol cardstock to be slightly smaller. For my warm sunset background, I blended together the Distress Oxide Inks Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold and Crackling Campfire. I used one of the Winter Scenes Dies to create a ground for my plants to stand on. The earthy ink colors are Antique Linen, Gathered Twig and Walnut Stain. For some texture, I added ink splatters with a paint brush. When it was completely dry, I stamped the punny sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it in white.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Scenic Route Cactus Themed Punny Birthday Card by Anja Bytyqi

I remembered the hanging light strings from the Scenic Route set and thought they were a great addition to my little birthday scene. All images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and I colored them with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

Finally, I assembled my card by adhering the background and lights with liquid glue and popping up the ground and plant images with foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an awesome day!

------------------------------------------------

Hello to you! Vanessa here with a cute birthday card using the adorable Looking Sharp stamps

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Stitched Rectangle Dies Cactus Themed Punny Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first die-cut the stitched rectangle from blue polka dot paper and adhered it to the Kraft card base. Now I die-cut a smaller rectangle from white cardstock, inked the bottom part with Brushed Corduroy and the top part with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide inks and adhered it. 

These are the sets I used today:
Looking Sharp stamps + dies (cacti, hat, bow, sentiment)
Oceans of Joy stamps + dies (balloon)
Party Pups stamps + dies (cupcake)
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Dots & Stripes Pastels Paper

Sunny Studio Stamps: Looking Sharp Stitched Rectangle Dies Cactus Themed Punny Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped the images onto white cardstock, colored them with Copic markers, die-cut the elements with the matching dies and adhered everything to the card with foam tape. Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and adhered it

This set is such fun! Love the cute images. Thanks for visiting today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Oceans of Joy Dies
Oceans of Joy Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Oceans of Joy Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Stamps
Looking Sharp Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Looking Sharp Dies
Looking Sharp Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Stamps
Party Pups Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Dies
Party Pups Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Dots & Stripes Pastels 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Stamps
Scenic Route Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Scenic Route Dies
Scenic Route Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Winter Scenes Dies
Winter Scenes Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment